Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The final countdown. Craptacular.

www.putfile.com/media.php?n=deep-sunshine-1

sorry in advance if this has been posted. My friend sent me this today, and I nearly pissed my pants I was laughing so hard. Enjoy! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Re: The final countdown. Craptacular.

For the FIFTH time in recorded JCF history! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

some people should be denied the ability to purchase instruments. goddamn that was awful. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        For the FIFTH time in recorded JCF history! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Alright, so I'm a LITTLE slow.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Holy shit, I definitely play better than those guys. Thanks for making me feel better about my guitar playing skills [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Damn I think I saw that singer on the early rounds of American Idol, shit he is awful [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey man, you have no idea how long they have been working to nail that gig as well as they did. I mean, can you imagine them when they played that song badly? I love that Casio K-Mart special keyboard sound too, really gets you in the gut.
            "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Damn, this version is so bad it makes the original sound like a masterpiece....I did not think that was possible.-Lou
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, let's not be responsible for making them famous for all the wrong reasons. *cough* William Hung *cough* [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
                X