Pre-Season NFL...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pre-Season NFL...

I sure hope my buffalo Bills do so much better this year. Thank god bledso is gone.
    College i have go to for my Iowa Hawks.

Comment

Belichic could straighten TO's ass out, but we don't need him [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Hear the universe scream
      Bleeding from black holes
      Whom horns careless
      And whom God mourns

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Grossman sucks anyways, I hated his ass in college

[/ QUOTE ]
        Most people did hate in college, cuz he was better than the rest of them as a Sophomore, and should have won the fucking heisman...
        Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Ok, I'm a Redskins fan. Sucks to be me...

Comment

Ehhhh We now have signed Jeff Blake our season is saved

I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Ok, I'm a Redskins fan. Sucks to be me...

[/ QUOTE ]
              +1 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I'm beginning to hate Patrick Ramsey more than my ex girlfriend.

Comment

I am a steelers fan, but yes, Rothlisberger scares me also, still not proven and the players are falling like flies in training camp, alot Knee Scoping goin on [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I got the feeling my Niners might as well be on the clock right now. Maybe they can get that Reggie Bush kid out of USC next April if they tank the season.

Comment

the team that became jacksonville jaguars was set to move here to memphis but money talks. Ive been a fan of the Jaguars since day one. Fuck the Titans I say

Jaguars 4 Life [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelerrssssss!!!! I like Roethlisberger! Look at what he accomplished in his first year! Yeah he got the jitters in the playoffs, so what... What rookie QB wouldn't? It's Pittsburgh's year this time!!!

Comment

If the Colts can avoid having to travel to Pittsburgh or Foxboro in the playoffs, this could be their year. Otherwise, based on what I've read, I say watch out for the Steelers, Panthers, Vikings, and Raiders. I'm guessing that the Eagles, Pats and Chargers are going to be major disappointments this year.

Comment

J E T S [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

(but I couldn't tell which way they're gonna go this year)

They looked good in pre-season, but then again, then looked good sometimes in the 90's, when they went 4-0 during pre-season, then preceded to bomb the regular season with a 4-12 record. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Chargers are going to be major disappointments this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, they got on a roll last season and i have a feeling they'll keep rolling. Hopefully, the pats will fall face down this year, that'll make this the best season ever. I just hope the Jaguars don't get the shaft on the playoffs like last year. Only if josh scobee would have made the 61 yard feild goal that went a tad to the right against the steelers, we would have been in the playoffs [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X