• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious or just plain sad?

You decide
    link

Re: Hilarious or just plain sad?

being a "dad"...I don't think you need a book to know if your child is "Gay"..
    and or .."whatever".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

A "real" parent would know these things instanly as you go..I think.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Like my wife and me like to say. Every parent knows what they have. Whether they want to admit it or not. I know my 2 year old is a spoiled pain in the ass, loving and funny, but damn he can play us. Will I admit it to others, Yes.

Unless you are in total denial or pay Zero attention to your children, you would probably recognise very early if your child was gay. I firmly believe that it is not a choice. Does it matter, well that's up to the parents. Personally I could care less.
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Well, my son has a habit of playing with Barbie dolls. This worried me at first. I was afraid this may lead to something more major down the road. However, I noticed he didn't just play with them.....he liked to undress them and stare at their tits. I am so proud of my son.-Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Well, my son has a habit of playing with Barbie dolls. This worried me at first. I was afraid this may lead to something more major down the road. However, I noticed he didn't just play with them.....he liked to undress them and stare at their tits. I am so proud of my son.-Lou

hey lou we got the same fuckin kids ...my kid is a prevert...that is worse than a pervert...he likes the girls...wayy too much and it too early for this shit...he'll be 11...nuthing but look at those tits or that ass....or "hey dad you can see the nipple" on this one and shit..while in the store..real loud!

He scmoozer too ...he always talks to girls..older girls , younger ones ..they all like talking to him...I didn't do that good ..that age.. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Like my wife and me like to say. Every parent knows what they have. Whether they want to admit it or not. I know my 2 year old is a spoiled pain in the ass, loving and funny, but damn he can play us. Will I admit it to others, Yes.

Unless you are in total denial or pay Zero attention to your children, you would probably recognise very early if your child was gay. I firmly believe that it is not a choice. Does it matter, well that's up to the parents. Personally I could care less.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personaly, I believe *for the most part* it is a choice. I think upbringing and environment have more to do with it than people care to admit. Of course if it's not a choice, then it could mean the beginning of the end. Nature has a way of eliminating a species every once in a while. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Homosexuality could be natures way of "thinning the herd" or eliminating the herd all together. Every species feels the need to procreate and homosexuality goes against this very need. My 2 cents.

Comment

Homosexuality isn't something that's just popped in the last 10 years. Just because they weren't on tv in the 50s doesn't mean they weren't out there. It's not like a bunch of guys watched an episode of Queer Eye and said "that's it! I want to live like that!", left their wives and started smoking pole and wearing pink chiffon & sweater vests.

So I don't think homosexuality not being a choice for many men and women spells the end for the human species. Not by a long shot. The world population didn't start declining just because some campy, obviously gay victim popped up on a gritty cop show back in the 70s and brought the flamboyant eccentric queer stereotype a more prominent character in popular culture. In fact, the world's population has continued to grow despite this "negative influence"

You may right though - it might be nature's way of bringing the population explosion back under control. Since we all seem determined to beat nature and have a bunch of kids regardless of any obstacles nature may throw in our way, and we keep finding ways like IVF programs despite those obstacles (impotence, infertility, AIDS, ugliness, etc), maybe this is nature's way of restoring some balance. So what if there is a small segment of the population out there incapable of having kids, because their bits of the jigsaw puzzle don't fit together to reproduce?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

but what about different countries like, let's say india or asia? where the usual family has by far more children than an american or european. are these people gayer than us? since their local population is bigger than over here?

this thinning the herd thing is quite interessting... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

but I doubt beeing gay is a decision.
                the only choice you got is to live it or not, but this "hey, let's get gay" doesn't really exist IMO.
                and I really think books like these should get burned and whatever. at least I'd prefer having a gay and happy child some day instead of some kind of freak who still lives in my house with an age of 45, never brought someone home, neither a girl nor a boy, and still doesn't know himself beeing gay, since his father had to doctor around in his psyche.
                I think this is more than dangerous.
                tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

This Psychologist Robert Stoller is obviously a homo in denial if you ask me. That, and a severe bible thumper. The fact that he thinks the way a child is raised can have an impact on his sexuality is laughable. I knew twins in college who were identical in every way except one was gay, and the other one was straight as an arrow. Theory disproven asshole!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

hey lou we got the same fuckin kids ...my kid is a prevert...that is worse than a pervert...he likes the girls...wayy too much and it too early for this shit...he'll be 11...nuthing but look at those tits or that ass....or "hey dad you can see the nipple" on this one and shit..while in the store..real loud!

He scmoozer too ...he always talks to girls..older girls , younger ones ..they all like talking to him...I didn't do that good ..that age.. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bill, I believe I am experiencing "sympathy father pride" for you. Just teach him about the g-spot, female orgasm, and how to uh....."not shoot the weapon so fast" when he gets to high school he'll have more notches on his bed post than the entire football team put together. Ahh...the pride of fatherhood.-Lou [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I don't think its a choice either really. Sure it would be tough to accept and to deal with but I certainly wouldn't love my children any less if they were gay. btw...they both like hot women right now so maybe I wont have to worry about it. I really don't think you would know sexual preference until later in life anyway, my boys are 10 and 8 right now.
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

That link is disgusting.

Unfortunatly there are a lot of shitty parents out there...
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Hmmm, interesting, so is homosexuality the only thing people are born with or are pedophiles born that way too? What about rapists? If they're all born that way, then why even try to rehabilitate?

Comment

Well, it does seam to me that Homosexuality has been around in some amout for hundreds of years at least. As long as it is behind closed doors and not in public, I could care less. The only good thing I can say is it seams Bi-Sexuality has become very popular among women, we can all be very happy for that [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Homosexuality isn't something that's just popped in the last 10 years. Just because they weren't on tv in the 50s doesn't mean they weren't out there. It's not like a bunch of guys watched an episode of Queer Eye and said "that's it! I want to live like that!", left their wives and started smoking pole and wearing pink chiffon & sweater vests.

So I don't think homosexuality not being a choice for many men and women spells the end for the human species. Not by a long shot. The world population didn't start declining just because some campy, obviously gay victim popped up on a gritty cop show back in the 70s and brought the flamboyant eccentric queer stereotype a more prominent character in popular culture. In fact, the world's population has continued to grow despite this "negative influence"

You may right though - it might be nature's way of bringing the population explosion back under control. Since we all seem determined to beat nature and have a bunch of kids regardless of any obstacles nature may throw in our way, and we keep finding ways like IVF programs despite those obstacles (impotence, infertility, AIDS, ugliness, etc), maybe this is nature's way of restoring some balance. So what if there is a small segment of the population out there incapable of having kids, because their bits of the jigsaw puzzle don't fit together to reproduce?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if you're resonding to my posts or not, but I never said it was something that just popped up in the last ten years, nor did I say that world population is declining or even in danger [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. I also did not say that it is a choice in every case. For me *my opinion only*, I beleive in most cases it is a choice. I just can't deny what environment and/or upbringing can make a person do or become. I'm not just talking sexual preference but all aspects of life. The bottom line: nobody as of yet can prove anything either way. The human brain/mind is a very complex thing and coupled with impulses (sunconcience or not), people are capable of all kinds of things.

Comment

Working...
                              X