Hilarious or just plain sad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hilarious or just plain sad?

No harm, no foul [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Like I said, it's hard for me to sometimes convey the right sentiment that's in my head here. I need a bigger variety of emoticons [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Comment

Re: A Question of a Preponderance of Evidence

Normal ...Schnormal...gay or not gay..

Do "I" sound "normal" to any of you...No???!!!

but there isn't a damn thing ANY of you can do or say about...cuz...well....'cuz I'd kick you up the ass.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

even if I was gay...I'd be one bad ass MEAN GAY SOB...waite a minute..."MEAN GAY"...that's an oxymoron...waite a minute...I'm a moron...so there ya go.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

so, who wants to go for ice cream and stare like a friggin' prevert at the gilrlies lickin' away at their dripping double scoops.....anyone...No...OK ...I'll go myself..

True story , Once I was driving around and this cute little blonde was in the car behind me licking her Ice Cream cone...but she caught onto me looking at her in my sun visor mirror...SHIT BUSTED!!!!.....she wouldn't lick it anymore , it had to be melting all over the place...so she got pissed and threw it out the window and flipped me the bird...that was awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

MMmmmmmmmm.... ICE CREAMMmmmm........ [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah...I got some Breyers in fri......Oh hell I got some Klondike bars....and the munchies...I'm gone! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            cuz...well....'cuz I'd kick you up the ass..

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm... that "up" part, sounds a bit "gay" there... Fruedian slip bro? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

as long as i don't reproduce and bring life into this world, we are at least guaranteed of not having any dust off champions in the schoolyard influencing other good kids into a life of benders and a mis-spent youth. monsters they would be i tell ya, i refuse.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

John did you ever get kicked "Up" the ass man..

worse pain there is.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'd rather get my ass kicked...than get kicked up the ass...I tell you no lie! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

so, who wants to go for ice cream and stare like a friggin' prevert at the gilrlies lickin' away at their dripping double scoops.....anyone...No...OK ...I'll go myself..

[/ QUOTE ] I'll be saving a seat for you at the Baskin Robbins. Teach them big canned customers there are 33 flavors to choose from....The Bill Z Bub-ble Gum and the Creamy Sweet Lou.-Lou "Riding shotgun in a Cobra going straight to Hell" Siffer
                  " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I'll be saving a seat for you at the Baskin Robbins. Teach "them big canned customers there are 33 flavors to choose from....The Bill Z Bub-ble Gum and the Creamy Sweet Lou.-Lou "Riding shotgun in a Cobra going straight to Hell" Siffer"..shit how away do you liv fromme...not that far...I'll get there fast I'm sure ..if I don't get kiled or arresssted..

we need to do this!

hmmmmmmmmmm...mmm I eating some pasta over here Lou...and that looks like freaking poetry my friend..I'm game..

we need to do dis....

you know that don't you... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I need to get my lazy ass up there to Cleveland. I have a vacation coming up in a couple of weeks. May have to make a small road trip.-Lou
                      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I qwill make worth the trip....but no sex.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Weed , shred and metal and food if that's cool...hey..and a ride in the Cobra...how can you say no to that! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X