What I've learned in the vegas.. the 1st 12 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What I\'ve learned in the vegas.. the 1st 12 ho

hope and jade sounds like nice girls... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nice is a good way of desxribing them
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

If you spent 300 on two girls and can't tell us if they were worth it, you got a problem. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Here's a hint. If you had to j-o after spending 3 bills, they weren't. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Way worth it, ithe way my days gone though as far as walking and shit, I wish I would've done crazy horse, I went with 3 and my chips, you can't get a taxi with excaliber chips, but the girls were unbelievable

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Here's a hint. If you had to j-o after spending 3 bills, they weren't. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is so true. 3 bills could get you a guitar to keep and a crazy out of town girl that is there for the same reason anyone should go to vegas. she's there to do the things she shouldn't tell anyone. (except here of course)
              formula: guitar + party girl + digi-cam = nasty pic's of a chick with your guitar. $300 well spent.

Tip: it maybe to late, but never touch the TV remote in your room! If the hotel has Spectra Vision the remote would glow enough to light up the room if you hit it with a blacklight. Don't make me explain.
              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I just got back from "The Nugget" in Reno...
                There was some dryed up goo on the clock radio [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  and if you do go see ed, please leave a thawed bag of frozen shrimp in one of his HVAC ducts. or one of the styrofoam trays that chicken is packaged in. that'd work, too.

sully

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone's done this type of thing before. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

foe three bills I would had to have both...then that would be worth it...becaue as close as I ever came to having two broads ...I never did...and that would be so fuggin' awesome...

I'd rather give two chicks my three bills and have then pass my joint back n forth than throwing it on a craps table..this way at least you getting "something" for the money instead of just throwin' it out the window..

but paying for pusssy is against my religion...but for a one time deal with TWO little skanks...ahhhh hell....I'm tempted...just to say...yeah I did that!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Re: What I\'ve learned in the vegas.. the 1st 12 hours

I won $1000 in Vegas once...4 day stay. Was sittin' at a slot machine at the Flamingo one night when friggin' Little Steven Van Zant from E-street band walked in with a hot blond on each arm. The rich bastard! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] If you're not rich or famous in Vegas you can forget about the babes.

I ate about 5 tons of buffet that week. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

The flamingo's Buffet is the best

Comment

I think the luxors breakfast buffet rules!

Heres another hint.If you run into a guy named sigfried, and he asks you if you want to see his "tiger", run !!!

Vegas, i fucked her!

Comment

Working...
                          X