NEWS FROM HAMMERFALL TOUR!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWS FROM HAMMERFALL TOUR!!

Hey everyone, Ace here!! I am just outside our nation's capitol in Springfield, VA. We are playing here tomorrow night, so we have a day off today.

The tour so far has been going great!! All three bands(HAmmerfall, Edguy and Into Eternity) are all really cool guys and everyone is having a great time and the shows have been insane!! Hundreds of kids every night waving metal horns in the air and singing along to "Heeding the Call"!!! Not one serious problem, not one bad show... I hope i didn't jinx us!! My cell phone is shut off until I pay my bill, so if you need to get ahold of me just use your telepathy!!! TAKE CARE EVERYONE AND I'LL BE HOME AUG 1ST!!!

GRIND ON!!
    -Ace
    [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: NEWS FROM HAMMERFALL TOUR!!

Your on tour for a full year?! Fuck...Congrats bro and give 'em hell [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Comment

All right Ace! Hope you're having a blast, dude!

Paul, I think Ace means Sept 1, the US tour goes til 8-31

http://www.hammerfall.net/main.html

The bong must've been talking [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

<font color="aqua">Wow ACE! Are you heading up into the PA area at all??? I'm near Hershey/Harrisburg area! </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

The Trocadero in Philly on the 17th is the only PA show Dave
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            All right Ace! Hope you're having a blast, dude!

Paul, I think Ace means Sept 1, the US tour goes til 8-31

http://www.hammerfall.net/main.html

The bong must've been talking [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]I figured it was a misprint [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just pokin' a little fun [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            Hear the universe scream
            Bleeding from black holes
            Whom horns careless
            And whom God mourns

Comment

I got my ticket for the Seattle show sitting right here, Ace. See ya there man.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                The Trocadero in Philly on the 17th is the only PA show Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">crap! what the hell is the show on a tuesday for? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Friggin Ace is here, all the way froom the east coast and I can't go to see him..... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

Comment

FUCK why didn't I know about this? They played the palladium LAST NIGHT. Damnit all to hell. Is there a way to be notified repeatedly about all good shows happening within an hour of me?

Comment

Ace and Z Bub are going to meet for the first time this Friday....God have mercy on us all... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Friggin Ace is here, all the way froom the east coast and I can't go to see him..... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ] I thought Ace was from the west coast, but what do I know? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Ace and Bill Z Bub in one room...in one city ..in one state...

we need a pictures of that shit!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I aint breaking MY camera...

Comment

John Thou shall be there..

I promise there shall be a pale , buxom , brunette, pudgey , medievil concubine there to beckoning to be serviced by your personal lil trogdor!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

John is going to bang a Hobbit...cool! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Friggin Ace is here, all the way froom the east coast and I can't go to see him..... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ] I thought Ace was from the west coast, but what do I know? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">yeah yeah yeah, I made a friggin mistake...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                              Dave ->

Comment

Working...
                              X