I've had a change of heart... no more stereotyping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attn: Joke Ahead

The day I become "PC"...IS the day I will no longer breathe... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

ya know why man....because I got fucked in the ass too many times in life...and NOW it's MY turn to do the fuckin'...and EVERYONE and EVERYTHING is gonna take a turn!

so lube up and enjoy the ride...because I am! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Re: Attn: Joke Ahead

[ QUOTE ]
      If someone can't tell it's a joke, then I honestly don't know what to say other than the Apocolypse is upon us.
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Thats just too funny, I love it, and your point was well made and taken. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
      X