Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So whats ur vote for album of the year so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So what ur vote for Album of the year so far?

[ QUOTE ]
    yeah..Cut you may like the song "Believe in Nothing"...that sounds like up your alley...listen a few times , let it sink in and go from there....

I WANT YOU TO LOVE NEVERMORE.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I may be a lost cause there bro but ill give that song a shot. Ill see if I can find a copy of it tonight after work.

Comment

I may be a lost cause there bro but ill give that song a shot. Ill see if I can find a copy of it tonight after work.

well it's very melodic...there is no denying that...but maybe that will perk your interest...if not fuckit...you have a Dime avatar...and Dime worshipped Loomis.....I know this...

Ripper was a mutual friend of both Dime and Loomis...I'm sure his name was brought up many a time...

and no matter how awesome Dime was...and he was and I LOVE him...he's NOT Loomis....Dime couldn't touch Loomis...

RIP Dime...but he would if he could!

I would safely say that Kerry To Dime is what Dime is to Loomis..I thinks that's amore than fair anolgy..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        my pick for best cd is tough cause I havent heard much but if I had to pick: foo fighters or Audioslave

[/ QUOTE ]
        agreed on Foo Fighters, their double cd is a masterpiece!!
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

It is a toss-up between:
          Meshuggah - Catch 33
          Nevermore - This Godless Endeavour
          Kreator - Enemy of God

Comment

Actually, I REALLY loved the songs "The Heart Collector" and "Believe In Nothing" from the "Dead Heart..." CD, but I couldn't really get into any of the other songs. Maybe I'll try "TGE"... it's been a while since I really listened to Nevermore besides those two songs I really like.

Comment

Oh yeah, now dime I can jam on. Dime is the main reason I got into guitar, besides james hetfeild. I remember being in the 11th grade and jamming vulgar display of power during art class. Man, those were the days

Comment

yeah I always thought Owens was just going to join Pantera ...that was the buzz at the time...but my bud just hooked up with him in Beyond Fear...they are in Europe right now...no albulm yet...

Owens was a loomis disciple...I saw him at every local show...almost everyone..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

My pick for favorite album of the year is This Was Built to Make you Dance by Secret Lives of the Freemasons.

Comment

Box ..I never heard of them...is that a band or home building contracters..i duno dese tings..

just askin.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

They're pretty new....they're from Asheville and were originally signed to my friend's label, based out of Charlotte, and they had one EP out on that label, but then they got signed to a bigger label, and they have a video on Fuse and an interview on that channel as well.

Comment

I can't stand any of this new garbage you're all throwing around in here, so i'll bring some old school to the table...

Bruce Dickinson's "Tyranny Of Souls".

Comment

I don't remember all of those albums, but some of them are...
                          Steve Vai - Real Illusions
                          Asian Dub Foundation - Tank
                          Soul Sirkus - World play
                          Billy Idol - Devil's Playground
                          Nevermore - ah ya' know
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Album of the year

Gwen Stefani- L.A.M.B.- That shit is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

Green Day- American Idiot. At least everybody here has most likely heard of these two albums.

Comment

oyeah, Stefani has some good songs, but some shit too, so it's not that great.
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

High On Fire - Blessed Black Wings

Comment

Working...
                                X