X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ozzy looking for new guitarist

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Noe that he's been expended he knows he's expendable.

[/ QUOTE ]Don't be using my name in your threads there big guy [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Hey, it was a typo, noe offense intended, you noe? I'll do my best noe to do it again, okay? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Well, that sucks for Zakk(kind of). But hell, maybe we'll get some new good ozzy stuff.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Somewhere Zakk announced he wanted to focus full time on BLS, and that his touring schedules between Ozzy and BLS were cutting into his creative "groove".

[/ QUOTE ]

...and his drinking. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, I for one don't expect to hear anything decent from Ozzy anymore, at least not better than BLS anyway.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            but fuckit ...I'll fuck Sharon and minnie in da ass..and get paid..

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, Bill...I thought you had higher standards than that. Satan himself wouldn't touch that fugly skank. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
            Ozzy wouldn't have a clue... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ozzy hasn't had a clue in about ten years.

Comment

Noddles you are correct on all counts sir..

Satan agrees fully and just called me a pud..

I would take Minnie over Sharon tho...she would be a perfect campanion for pico..maybe he'll stop peein' on me and visa versa.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

BLS was lame at ozzfest....half of their set was Zakk wanking off. HIs solo wankery blows..it has no musical direction. I was so bored.

thought I"d share that.

Comment

Quick, somebody call Jake!!!
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I would give it a shot If I would live in the US.
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

If I still looked and played like I did 10 years ago I would jump at the chance. I hope he picks up someone good and puts out something worth listening too. After Randy and Jake Ozzy lost it for me, for the most part. I saw his first tour with Zakk. He is a good player, but he never did much for me and his guitar solo was weak at best.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Quick, somebody call Jake!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was going to say...

Comment

BLACK SABBATH frontman Ozzy Osbourne announced earlier in the week that he is searching for a guitar player to collaborate with on his next solo album.

Even though he's made records with guitar legends including Tony Iommi, the late Randy Rhoads, Jake E. Lee, and Zakk Wylde, Osbourne told Launch Radio Networks that he doesn't go looking for the flashiest player he can find. "When I audition guitar players, I go, 'I don't want to know how fast you can play, I don't want to know if you can stand on your head and play it through your butt, or whatever — just give me a riff that'll make a kid want to go out and buy a guitar,'" Ozzy said. "Simple, but effective — how (much) more simple can you get than (the KINKS song) 'You Really Got Me'? Just go (sings opening guitar part)."

No time frame has been announced for Osbourne to make a new album, and there's conflicting information about when it might happen. An official statement says that Osbourne and his wife and manager Sharon are either planning a BLACK SABBATH tour of Canada for early 2006, while the British tabloid The Sun quotes Sharon as saying the couple is getting ready for a two-year break from the music business, during which they'll spend some time in New Zealand.

Comment

where are the tryouts? i can write tunes.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              The Sun quotes Sharon as saying the couple is getting ready for a two-year break from the music business, during which they'll spend some time in New Zealand.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              meaning, we made enough to live well for a few years and when we need cashhh again we'll be back.
                              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                              X