Drum Racks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drum Racks....

Alright people, anyone got a drum rack I could get some close up pictures of the fixtures and that on it please? Im making one and Im just getting a better idea what of Im doing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Cheers

James

Re: Drum Racks....

Wow, no-one got a drum rack?

Comment

James, it's a guitar forum [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Hee heee hee, he said Rack.
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

My old drummer had a Peavey rack that was 5-ply steel that had Allen bolts at the joints and for the mounting thingies. Sorry, no close up pics.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I don't have any close-up shots, but something like this?

Or this?

The drummer from Forgotten Sun let our drummer use his kit when we played two shows with them. Our drummer's own kit has curved bars instead of the straight bars on the pictured rack. I think drum racks are great, but you really don't get nearly as much benefit if you don't have a truck or trailer big enough to haul it intact...at least not in my opinion.
            sigpic

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              James, it's a guitar forum [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ian - LMAO!!! Good point! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Inazone - Thanks for those pictures they're great. I just needed a clear picture of how it all went onto the rack [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Thanks.
              Not being a drummer, Ive no idea how drum kits fit together lol :P

Apart from the bracket that fixes onto the rack itself, is everything else standard on a kit like that? As in, if I made the rack, and the brackets, the other bits are already on my drummers kit?...

Thanks by the way [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

James

Comment

I had to put together my 1st kit this past Christmas. You think a bicycle is hart to put together? Think again! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'll take pics when I get a chance. Coincidentally enough, I'm taking my daughter to drum lessons.

edit: never mind, I see that you're building a drum "rack". Is that what it's called? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Anyway, nevermind!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Yeah sorry man, thanks though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

James

Comment

Working...
                  X