ACE , CLEVE JOHN , & BILL Z BUB's ..night out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACE , CLEVE JOHN , & BILL Z BUB's ..night out

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Well we hooked up...yes a truly enjoyable meeting indeed.

John and I went to meet Ace hangin' with Hammerfall down in our entertainment district...Tits and Ass...Tits and ASS..

Hung out at a place called the "Velvet Dog" who just happened to have a pretty "decent" local cover band playing that night...which is kinda nice...playing old stuf VH , 80's stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

We hung out having fun watching all these drunk chicks on a mechanical Bull...very very amusing to say the least...so amusing the Hammer crue were having a good time and I was losing my buzz fast...after 4 xanax...and believe me I was still on 10...being hyper..OK maybe a 9....but forgot all my freakin' meds at home because I hurried because my wife was gettin' on my nerves.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So we hung out there a while...scenery was vey cool..but I was growing bored..and sober.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So we went to John's place to hand out ..PARTY...yes I had to...got back in my groove and we all went downstair to John CAE/VHT setup that we all flexed out metal muscles..

funny how our personalities really match out playing styles..

John was first...first powering up his coll machine and then had a go at it..chugging away and King Diamond like riffs and Ynwie like whatnots..

Then Ace got a whack at it...right of the bat...and this prooves my theory . Without John touching a single knob ACE began doing some of his aggressive Dudefuckihellyeah riffs...a total different tone and feel...same amp...same settings...whole diffrent vibe...and Ace is one hevay handed SOB and accurate going it...and I thought I played hard..

So then I got to flex a bit doing my original riffage as well and my style of shred which is somewhere between swedish thrash and Nevermore and black metal...well since all that's I listen mostly it has a tendency to bleed thru my shit..again total different feel and tone

and the funny thing was...without touching a hair on the amp..Ace , John and Myself articulated like a motherfucker in our very own styles...and the amp sounded very good.

just goes to show that your hands is at least half your TONE...and that's is undebatable as far as I concerned..

Ace was cool as hell and a lot of fun to hand and party with...a super cool dude and very good player for the style of music he does...he brought a smile to my face watching him play... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

we all somethinmg to offer that was different than the other and it was a really killer thing to to listen to and witness..

Then we cane to my place..briefly...it was already past 3 am...so I gave him the two cent tour of the lower part of my abode..showed him my baby in the garage (cobra)..I thought he was gonna fuck it...i really did.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

didn't get a chance to take him out in it...

then I plugged him into my Wall of Marshall and he procedded to go nuts and have fun...showed him all my guitars and he played all of them...I don't know which one he liked best best ..he seem to like all of them...well I shure do..I think he was partial to the 95 SD III Trans green..I think...and the Marshall sounded very good!

didn't even get a chance to present him the Uber...it was running too late by this time and my wife was sleeping and about to get up for work in about an hour...

I gave him a half a bottle of that canadian 100% Yukon Jack to take back with him to the tour bus and of course a wino approached us...because...."he needed money for gas"...he immediately saw the Yukon and forgot all 'bout the gas..and said dude "I'm an alcoholic"...and I said "yeah no shit ..go get your cup" and ACE poured him a couple shots in it...so he was happy...that was funny..

Those tour Buses are fucking nice...air conditioned like a mutha...I'd be OK in it... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

well I dropped Ace back off at the hotel he was staying at a nice one downtown . John and I and my kid will meet him at the show tomorrow..

I wish we had pics to show you...but no camera....we had a blast...and it was really cool hanging and meeting ACE..finaly!

But it ain't over...we'll be hanging tomorrow night too...KICK ASS!!!!!

Had a great time and thought he was a very cool dude...even more than ever once you meet him...I think he felt the same bout Johnm and I...we had fun. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

OH yeah...lot of chickies at the ckub ...John and ace and even me was getting a little play ..But I gave two shit's 'bout that...Ace was already happy from the night before , but I think John was bummed ...I basically pulled him away from a cute chickie....but we had more important things to do...I needed to get high and quick! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So now I'm high and wired and not even tired..and it's almost 7 in the morming.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Re: ACE , CLEVE JOHN , & BILL Z BUB\'s ..night o

Sounds like a good time was had by all.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Re: ACE , CLEVE JOHN , & BILL Z BUB\'s ..night out

That Rules. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, definitely cool, I had a lot of fun for sure. Ace is a class act.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool! How about some pics THIS time, Bill? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Man, I was pissed at myself. I didn't expect Ace would be in last night and left my digital cameraat work. I'll bring it home tonight and hopefully get some pics.

Not sure I'll be able to get it in the show though, it's fairly large and the show is at the House of Blues and they are bastages about that crap... Plus, Don't really wanna carry that thing around there all night either... Not needing to get pics of tha bands etc, haha, just Ace.

Comment

Sounds like you guys had a great time. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

i love a good old fashioned jcf bender, the missing pics may haunt me for the rest of my life. i want to see if bill makes the same faces as i do after a few xanny bars-lol
                  i went on fairly sick bender myself last night. boy it would have been fun to be with you lunatics.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

COOL BEANS sounds like alot o fun.

Comment

yeah pics would kicks ass tonight...and my 10 your old monster drummer in the making Vinny will be there...too...his first real metal show!!!!!!

he'll prolly get more play with chicks than all of us put together.. I bet...they LOVE him! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I bet we don't see pics. Wanna know why? Cuz Bill's avatar is a farce. That's not really Bill. Bill is actually a 40 year old devoted husband and father of 6 (think Brady Bunch) who also happens to be a Mormon. He stands a collosal 5' 3" tall, weighs in at a buck twenty-five soaking wet, has a horrific comb-over and a custom-made pocket protector. God bless the internet where you can be whoever you want to be.
                        [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Hehehe... Not quite... Well, devoted hubby yea... Otherwise, he's a freak. Here's the pic of him and Nevermore's Jeff Loomis if you didn't see it already.

Comment

Cute couple. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Bill and Jeff both look like they're in their mid-20s there! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Must be the lack of Bill's "copstache". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Didn't know he shaved it off since his avatar picture. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

How old is that avatar picture anyways? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

the avatar is from the pre-xanax years-lol
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X