ACE , CLEVE JOHN , & BILL Z BUB's ..night out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ACE , CLEVE JOHN , & BILL Z BUB\'s ..night o

I think the Loomis pic is maybe almost 2 yrs old. The avatar pic is maybe 3? Not sure, but he wants a new one I know. He still looks pretty the same, like me, I haven't changed much in the last few other than I've lost weight by taking better care of myself...

Well, I'm off to see Ace, and watch Hammerfall I think...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      God bless the internet where you can be whoever you want to be.

[/ QUOTE ]
      What the hell are you talking about? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        who also happens to be a Mormon.

[/ QUOTE ]
        Wow, somebody knows who we are! I'm actually a Mormon. Hard life, a metaller Mormon. It gets old...

Comment

Ace is kick people...it was cool as hell to meeet and hang out with him..

we some him "working" tonight during the Hammerfall / Edguy / Into Erenity show...and he was runnin' his tail off...he's earning his keep...the Hamerfall dude commmented on him during their performance ans I shouted "Fuck yeah ace"...he heard and threw the horns tight back at me...and I ws in tha balcony...then he did that roadie .."I'm ivisible, nobody can see me walk"..he was a busy man for both bands tonight and they sounded GREAT!

I think John took a few random pics with his phone ...he'll put a few up I'm sure if they came out...I dunno...I was trashed! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Ace my son thinks you are awesome and wated me to presobaly tell you thank you...he thinks your cool...it was his first "real" metalshow! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

He was so excited...is was a great show for him to see.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

BTW I have weighed a buck twenty five since the third grade.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

nahh ...take that numer and DOUBBLIT! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

sounds like an awesome time. And what a great first experience for young Vin.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Yes G....he's still al giddy from it....

But if he sings Hammerfall's "hearts on fire" anymore ..

I'm gonna kill him.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

all three bands were very enjoyable...Into Eternity was definitely up my alley , EDguy was kick ass..like I knew they would be...ans Hammerfall from really polished too...everythinh was great..

and I comphy theater seating ...cuz I'm smart not to mingle with those who dwell and walk beneath me.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just father and son screamin' and a headbangin'..

Vinnt said that the hammerfal drummer was the best...well he should know these things..

I think the oudgy bald dude in Inti Eternity was a great guitarist...resembling more my style!

The bald lead player in Hammerfal was definitely more John's cup O tea...he was very good too..

I liked Edguy but what happened ...they went from total neo classical to straight forward party metal...which is OK...they were silly and amusing though..and good!

very good show...and the sound at the house of Blues is THE best around this towm ...IMO...bar none!

I left John alone for the most part and let him mingle...he had a really cute hottie he was hangin' with and when I saw him after the show...she was gone.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, that girl was a sweetie and cool as hell. We talked it up all eve drinking etc, she was in Ohio from Brazil studying at Kent state. Sadly, she had to go home to her HUSBAND though... I knew early on, and she was just being cool. So Played with it, since there was nothing but "broadswords" at that friggin power metal homofest...

She asked for my number though... Hmmm...

Man I thought Edguy kicked ass, uplifting yet not too gay. I really enjoyed them and felt good after their set. that vocalist is really on the game for what they are doing. Their one guitarist had the COOLEST custom ESP strat though... The other guitarist did play a jackson at least.

Hammerfall was sort getting gay though... nice enough guys I have to say. And well, the both play nice jacksons, gotta love em for that. What is up with that bassist??? Mega weirdo, a cross between gene simmons and fabio!

Into Eternity was iffy, too much weird multi vocalist stuff that was NOT getting across well live. Pretty heavy, iteresting to see them at THAT show really.

Comment

yeah most power metal fans that was there didn't take to Into Eternity that well...not that I noticed..

The proggers and death guys would get more out of it,,

they were my my favorite bands of the night and my son's too...but we already knew their material...it was good exposure ..and they were on their game...of course the openers never get..the "best " sound..that's a give in..

but it would be like having let's say...Prototype opening for rhapsody...that is a good example..

or Nevmore opening for hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...rhapsody.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: ACE , CLEVE JOHN , & BILL Z BUB\'s ..night out

Crappy camera phone pics from JCF night out in Cleveland. Last night at Hammerfall/Edguy and Into Eternity show at the Cleveland House of Blues!

Left to right: Bill, Bill's boy Vinnie (the next generation of true metal)Ace, and Me, John/Cleveland Metal...

Ace and Bill:

Ace, Vinnie and Bill

Comment

Boy we had a good time...Vinny LOVED his first real metal show...and the House Of Blues absolutely ROCKS....best venue in town!!!!

That is about a happy of a Bill Z Bub...you'll ever get....look I'm smiling...that's rare!!!

You know...that looks like a band pic right there...w Vinny at the KIT...and you know what...that's the truth...we would be good!

I bet! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Is it my imagination , or is Vinny "headless" between me and Ace...I can't find his body...and that shouldn't be too hard to miss.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That WOULD be a cool band! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Vin-Man sitting behind the drums, you funkin' it up on the bass, and Ace/John on guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Now get some recordings done! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

well I wanna play geetars too...and bass...I got two hands...no biggie.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X