Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mario guitar! You've gotta check this out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mario guitar! You've gotta check this out!

http://www.fungod.com/coppermine/dis...=15&pos=66

Amazing!

(If this has already been posted, please delete)

Re: Mario guitar! You\'ve gotta check this out!

That video is actually kinda old, but the freakin coolest thing I've seen in awhile. Even those harmonics are dead on [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow! That rocks!

Check this one out!
      http://www.fungod.com/coppermine/dis...lbum=15&pos=64

Comment

That F-14 can actually swing its wings!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

The ultimate man toy! I want one.... now; F-15 model pls. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

LPC will be in here soon to request a Marines AV-8B flying model. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Now how friggin' cool would THAT be? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] There was already enough difficulty in designing the Harrier to achieve its current configurations, let alone a scaled down size that will kick out sufficient power and be stable enough to transition between VSTOL and level flight. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Wonder how much these kinds of models cost. Seeing the look on the dudes' faces when their Harrier takes off vertically and then plummets to its swift demise would be worth it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X