Free MP3's - Gemini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free MP3's - Gemini

A local Minnesota band whom I've known personally for 17 years has uploaded all 3 of their cd's on to their website for download. If any of you are into bands such as Queensryche and Steelheart, You may like these.

The first 2 cd's featured Lance King on vocals who later went on to bands such as Balance Of Power, Empire, Pyramaze, Kings Machine, Avian and many others.

The 3rd cd saw a new vocalist and went alot heavier in the vein of Pantera. The first 2 cd's go for about $30-50+ on evilbay, so here's your chance to get the tunes free, right off their website.

Download the tunes here:
    www.geminirocks.com

The correct track listings can be found here:
    www.heavyharmonies.com

Re: Free MP3\'s - Gemini

I remember when Gemini was THE local band to see. Of course by the time I was old enough to get into clubs, I moved away to college, and never heard another mention of them when I came back.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Free MP3\'s - Gemini

They're still alive and kicking. Lance is now the vocalist for the local band Decibel who is the former members of Conditioned Response. Roger Moore went on to play in Cain't Alibi for a while and now did all the solo's for Lance's new project, Avian. Tracy is the bass Player for the local band www.lemontrophy.com

Comment

Working...
      X