Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharon's beef with Maiden

[ QUOTE ]
    Tonight at Ozzfest, as some of you may have already heard. Sharon had her crew throw eggs at Dickinson and she kept cutting Maiden's power during the show. The Ozzy camp ruined 3 or 4 songs. Then as Bruce was saying goodnight (obviously for the 2nd encore) the loudspeakers came on with this annoying Ozzy chant. The crowd was so into Maiden tonight, but Sharon and her people were so against Maiden they sabatoged what was a great concert. Instead of chanting Ozzy when Dickinson was interupted everyone started chanting Maiden instead. Then Bruce thanked the crowd, apologized and said "I can't take anymore of this BS and niether should you." To those of you not there, that may sound Prima Donna of Bruce, but let me assure you it wasn't. I mean, they threw eggs at him and cut the power several times. They tried to fuck Maiden up bad (but they couldn't IMO!). When Maiden left the stage Sharon came running out and started ragging on Bruce saying what a prick he was. We all booed and tons of Maiden fans then left the show. She ruined a good show by being an unprofessional bitch with an ego trip. If she's pissed about what Bruce has to say, fine - live with it. Don't pull these stupid antics while the band is on stage.

I hope this doesn't ruin the bands impression of America...I mean, even though Sharon's British. Alot of American metal fans may be lame sometimes, but let me tell you, when Sharon publicy fucked with Maiden, TONS of us Hardcore Maiden fans got the fuck out of the venue. I wanted to see Sabbath, but they're nothing compared to Maiden. Post here if you want to rant (like me and Bruce tend to do) or if you just want to support the band!!!! Bruce said they will return to America. UP THE IRONS!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.ironmaiden.org/showthread.php?t=61996

-------------------

That bitch has reached a new low...
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Re: Sharon\'s beef with Maiden

I, for one am glad this is the last Ozzfest...
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

If that's what really happened, Sharon's a c**t. ...On second thought, whether it happened that way or not, Sharon's a c**t anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, if that is what happened, it really shows what an immature idiot Sharon can be. She shouldn't be involved with the tour at all. She doesn't deserve to be around professional musicians.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Thats fucked up... Im glad none of that shit went on at the one in Camden! So does anyone know what started all this bad blood between Sharon and Maiden?
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Why exactly did sharon do such a thing? i've not kept up with Maiden lately so i don't know if any things been said to upset people.
            93 USA Soloist EDS
            USA HT6 Juggernaut
            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I read that on blabbermouth..whom made it sound like teh audience was throwing eggs. Which I knew was total bullshit. (no audience member could have smuggled eggs into ozzfest ALL day just to throw at IM.

What a whore...just because Iron Maiden completely blew Black Sabbath a new asshole every single night.

I'm pretty sure she got mad at Bruce's stabs at how gay MTV is (her main source of income these days) he slandered media and music television quite heavily in Auburn, WA. Though I agreed with everything he said. She claims he was spewing anti-american sentiment. Which he wasn't , he's just pro-britain. THat doesn't mean shit to america. What a dumbass. She's a bitch and should be killed.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its not going to be the last.. Just the last with black sabbath and ozzy on the bill. Which was promising. But eh..It hink I"m boycotting the show now. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

If it's true then damn... :o If not - that b!@#$ is so lame as her show on mtv... get her out of metal music PLEASE !!!.

Never was a fan of Maiden but goddamnit ... i would be surely pissed off as hell if something like that'd happen to me

Comment

The ONLY reason that this Ozzfest was SO big was because of Maiden, point blank. Everyone knows it, and jealousy (like Sharon) is a bitch!
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its not going to be the last.. Just the last with black sabbath and ozzy on the bill. Which was promising. But eh..It hink I"m boycotting the show now. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, Even though Ozzy and Sabbath will no longer be on the bill...I won't put another penny in Ozzy and Sharon's bank account. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

I already had decided to make this my last Ozzfest when I had to throw ten bucks worth of food away at the gate (thanks to Sharon ordering Security's last minute change), but this just takes the cake. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Anti-American? Last I checked, Sharon, you were fucking BRITISH. Why don't you keep rich ass, twenty face lifts, caked in makeup like Tammy Fae Baker, Jada Pinkit Smith inviting, annoying whiney voice having ass out of metal, since you obviously have been riding in on the coat tails of someone who rode in on the coat tails of people who actually have TALENT. And let us Americans decide what is American or not, because we already get pissed off enough at the asshole cowboy from Texas trying to tell us, so there is no room for a Limey like you. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

If he interrupted Maiden's set at our show, I would have thrown anything readily available at that dumb cow. I'm talking digging through trash cans to find things to chuck at her.

Your talk show sucked! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, this majorly pissed me off too. This is the last straw, I don't want anything associated with that bitch anymore.
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Sharon Suck's, I was going to ge a few Ozzy album's, I was borderline not going to get the remakes due to the older guys getting screwed out of money owed to them, but now she sealed the deal...

Ozz

Comment

Wow....I'm seriously speechless. Who the hell does she think she is? She's married to the man who made everything possible for her, where in god's name does she get off taking control and screwin over anyone, much less one of the biggest bands in heavy metal? I wanna know what the hell could have inspired her to do something like this

Comment

Working...
                              X