Sharon's beef with Maiden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sharon\'s beef with Maiden

I've never been to an Ozzfest, never will be. She just provided the reason why. Fuck that bitch. Typical untalented leetch on a powertrip. I wish someone would beat the fuck out of her [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

UP THE IRONS [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Comment

RULES!!!

Sharon SUCKS.

EOD.

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] UP [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] THE [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] IRONS! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
      Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

sound clips from last nights show and rants

http://notaspinoff.net/hooligan/sharon.mp3
        http://notaspinoff.net/hooligan/sharon.mp3
        http://notaspinoff.net/hooligan/bruce2.mp3

Comment

When an ass she she.

I also, have never went to an Ozzfest and never will as well. Money grubbing bastards...

Comment

Maybe she's pissed cuz Bruce wouldn't shag the hag [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Hear the universe scream
            Bleeding from black holes
            Whom horns careless
            And whom God mourns

Comment

It's been all down hill since...well.... even before The Osbournes.. Sad.
              The Buzzard does not fear
              The man in riot gear
              Harvest a skull of stone
              The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

It's down to a belief thing isn't it?: It doesn't matter who's British and who's not and it's not about the music (I love much of what both Ozzy and Maiden have done) - who do you trust? Bruce or Sharon?

IMO, Sharon is a common, self publicising tart who manipultates a guy who is now a shadow of his former self (sad, but true), and Bruce is a decent guy who is passionate about his music (let's face it, he didn't have to rejoin Maiden for the money)....
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  She claims he was spewing anti-american sentiment. Which he wasn't , he's just pro-britain. THat doesn't mean shit to america. What a dumbass. She's a bitch and should be killed.

[/ QUOTE ]

He certainly wasn't saying anything anti-American based on that posted clip. I can't believe she came out and said that crap. Wow. Maiden have always seemed like a pretty classy outfit, so it's difficult to imagine them being responsible for this in any way. Sharon, on the other hand...

Here's my guess. Sharon Osbourne is entirely 100% about money (she learned well at her daddy's side). So I'm just guessing that money has something to do with this. It could be the upstaging thing, but then Priest majorly owned Ozzfest last year, and we didn't hear of anything like this happening to them.

As a huge Sabbath fan, I'm about shit-full of Sharon and Ozzy. I wish Tony and Geezer would re-form Sabbath with another singer, even though I know they'll never do that again.

Comment

Dude, Tony and Geezer should give Dio a call, just because it would piss of Sharon and Ozzy to no end. Besides, it's not like Ozzy is all that talented, anyway.

Comment

At least Dio is coherrent...

Comment

Oh man, hearing those clips pissed me off even more. What a bitch. So sad to see Ozzy associated with someone like her

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I'm pretty sure she got mad at Bruce's stabs at how gay MTV is (her main source of income these days) he slandered media and music television quite heavily in Auburn, WA. Though I agreed with everything he said. She claims he was spewing anti-american sentiment. Which he wasn't , he's just pro-britain. THat doesn't mean shit to america.

[/ QUOTE ]That's not exactly true, Drip. He HAS been slagging American audiences for only wanting to hear the old hits and not the stuff they've done since he returned to the band. He griped that the audiences are old (i.e., his own age) and that Maiden can only draw about 6,000 peopleper show here while they sell out stadiums in Europe. Despite all that, he said they tour here because they can make more money here in a few months than in the rest of the world all year. So isn't he about the money too? And he is slagging the people who bought his albums 20-25 years ago and made him a rockstar in the first place. That's not exactly cool either. And I understand he was disparaging the Osbounes MTV show. Well, it is kinda sad, but talking shit about those who hired you for the tour does suck.I feel badly for the paying customers who had their show fucked with, but both Bruce AND Sharon are out of line right now. If Bruce would just fucking play the shows and keep his editorials to himself things would've been fine. After all, Priest smoked Sabbath last year and everyone still got along, so it's not Maiden upstaging Sabbath that's the issue.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Re: Eddy Strikes Back ..!!!

</img>

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              I'm pretty sure she got mad at Bruce's stabs at how gay MTV is (her main source of income these days) he slandered media and music television quite heavily in Auburn, WA. Though I agreed with everything he said. She claims he was spewing anti-american sentiment. Which he wasn't , he's just pro-britain. THat doesn't mean shit to america.

[/ QUOTE ]That's not exactly true, Drip. He HAS been slagging American audiences for only wanting to hear the old hits and not the stuff they've done since he returned to the band. He griped that the audiences are old (i.e., his own age) and that Maiden can only draw about 6,000 peopleper show here while they sell out stadiums in Europe. Despite all that, he said they tour here because they can make more money here in a few months than in the rest of the world all year. So isn't he about the money too? And he is slagging the people who bought his albums 20-25 years ago and made him a rockstar in the first place. That's not exactly cool either. And I understand he was disparaging the Osbounes MTV show. Well, it is kinda sad, but talking shit about those who hired you for the tour does suck.I feel badly for the paying customers who had their show fucked with, but both Bruce AND Sharon are out of line right now. If Bruce would just fucking play the shows and keep his editorials to himself things would've been fine. After all, Priest smoked Sabbath last year and everyone still got along, so it's not Maiden upstaging Sabbath that's the issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I had no idea bout any of that stuff. My changed opinion...Sharon's still a bitch, but if your gonna talk all that shit and still sign on to Ozzfest, you were askin for trouble. Sharon dosen't strike me as a grown up when it comes to dealing with stuff like this, she'd rather just fuck people over. Oh well, sucks that is happened like that

Comment

I'll always treasure Ozzfest .....2004!!

With Dimmu Borgir!

and Judas Priest!

and Lamb of God!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X