Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sharon\'s beef with Maiden

[ QUOTE ]
    I'll always treasure Ozzfest .....2004!!

With Dimmu Borgir!

and Judas Priest!

and Lamb of God!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually got to see that one for free. Friend of a friend is a vendor there. Best damn moment of my life, seeing the original Black Sabbath play [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Orignal Judas Priest was a huge plus [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      I'm pretty sure she got mad at Bruce's stabs at how gay MTV is (her main source of income these days) he slandered media and music television quite heavily in Auburn, WA. Though I agreed with everything he said. She claims he was spewing anti-american sentiment. Which he wasn't , he's just pro-britain. THat doesn't mean shit to america.

[/ QUOTE ]That's not exactly true, Drip. He HAS been slagging American audiences for only wanting to hear the old hits and not the stuff they've done since he returned to the band. He griped that the audiences are old (i.e., his own age) and that Maiden can only draw about 6,000 peopleper show here while they sell out stadiums in Europe. Despite all that, he said they tour here because they can make more money here in a few months than in the rest of the world all year. So isn't he about the money too? And he is slagging the people who bought his albums 20-25 years ago and made him a rockstar in the first place. That's not exactly cool either. And I understand he was disparaging the Osbounes MTV show. Well, it is kinda sad, but talking shit about those who hired you for the tour does suck.I feel badly for the paying customers who had their show fucked with, but both Bruce AND Sharon are out of line right now. If Bruce would just fucking play the shows and keep his editorials to himself things would've been fine. After all, Priest smoked Sabbath last year and everyone still got along, so it's not Maiden upstaging Sabbath that's the issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I had no idea bout any of that stuff. My changed opinion...Sharon's still a bitch, but if your gonna talk all that shit and still sign on to Ozzfest, you were askin for trouble. Sharon dosen't strike me as a grown up when it comes to dealing with stuff like this, she'd rather just fuck people over. Oh well, sucks that is happened like that

[/ QUOTE ]

Bruce is ranting on stage? Breaking news! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      He should've kept his mouth closed, but throwing eggs and stuff is just as uncalled for as are his ramblings sometimes. Pretty childish stuff AFAIC... Brucey says "Sharon sucks", Sharon says "Bruce sucks", rinse and repeat ad nauseam.
      And at the end of the day, who gives a flying fuck what either of them has to say?

Comment

Assuming the egg-throwing and PA probs had anything to do with Sharon, that shit's uncalled for, regardless of what Bruce said. In any event, it only makes Sharon look bad and overshadows whatever Bruce said.

Of course, it also generates controversy, and Sharon seems one of the "there's no such thing as bad publicity" types.

Comment

Bruce has always been a self important tool, but then again, that's part of why I respect him. In a parallel life he would be a 'sting' like guy, or a bono, but he chose metal and it didn't work out that way.

I have to say in a sharon vs Bruce argument Bruce wins hands down. In his rants he is usually right, but I don't have to like it. Geezers drag down IM performances. They cannot move forward with the majority of their baggage like 30-45 year old audience. They can't let go of the old stuff cause there aren't enough new fans. Tough position to be in.

Sharon on the other hand is the embodiment of everything that's wrong with 'new money' I have nothing good to say. From the Kerslake/Daisley issues, to the Osbournes, to the Ozzfest crap like we have here.

Sharon Osbourne is a New Money Low Class Biznatch

Ozzfest 2004 was a highlight for me too - Slayer, Hatebreed, Dimu Borgir, Judas Priest, Phil Anselmo- was still cool to hear part of pantera, and the Original Black Sabbath. OMFG that was a great time.....
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Dude, Tony and Geezer should give Dio a call

[/ QUOTE ]

I would probably pass out on hearing the news if this happenned! He's better (IMO) than ANYTHING Ozzy EVER did. Maybe his songs arent as popular, but his voice is like no other. RJD IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Re: Eddy Strikes Back ..!!!

[ QUOTE ]
              </img>

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thats too funny

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                He HAS been slagging American audiences for only wanting to hear the old hits and not the stuff they've done since he returned to the band.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hell, they've been doing their "Early Days" setlist... givin' the fans what they friggin' wanted! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Whoever was hosting those sound clips took them down.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    He HAS been slagging American audiences for only wanting to hear the old hits and not the stuff they've done since he returned to the band.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fuck him and Sharon in the ass. Now play Run to the Hills Goddammit!

Rock on Fucking Iron Maiden!

Comment

"I'll always treasure Ozzfest .....2004!!

With Dimmu Borgir!

and Judas Priest!

and Lamb of God!"

OH yeah...and slayer too and zak...that was a bad ass show!!!

The ONLY thing I cold have done without was that fucking retarded test tube baby ....Phil Anselmo..he was the "epitome" of dickness in cleveland!!!
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well, Ozzy's solo career was a direct result of her ideas. She was the mastermind of his image and everything. But she just needs to go away. This story was on Bob and Tom this morning (a national morning talk show) and they read the official press release and it was told as the crowd was shouting OZZY!OZZY! and that the crowd threw the eggs. They mentioned the Power problems but said they were unknown as to why they happend...

Yeah right.
                        Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

thank god for independent venues over here.

and sharon needs to be shot

what a fucking cunt. i can see maiden not going on tour anywhere anymore if it has the slightest thing to do with ozzy & sabbath. if this was done 20 years ago, sharon would be lynched publicly.

what a fucking bitch. bruce is right MTV sucks balls and so does sharon.
                          You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

This is nothing new. My old guitar teacher auditioned for Ozzy after Jake left and even back then the buzz was that she was a ruthless c*nt. She'll squeeze a penny so hard that 2 will appear, and pat you on the back with a switchblade knife while doing it. Obviously nothing has changed...

Comment

What would you expect from a woman that ruined the re-issues of the first three ozzy studio lps? Erasing the original bass and drums just to piss off the guys who helped write the songs and avoid paying them for it?
                              I cant believe Rhoads stoinked her, ewwwwwwwww.

Comment

Over here in the UK we've got a major supermarket chain that's running TV commercials featuring Sharon Osbourne as the voice of the cost-conscious British housewife! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X