Sharon's beef with Maiden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sharon\'s beef with Maiden

"I've been ignoring MTV for 10 years already. I've seen clips from the Osbourne show, but I thought it was stupid. Let them have the R&B airheads. I really couldn't care less.

Amen brother!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me in the least. This is the same classless whore who stuck her hand in her pants, got a wad from her nasty snatch and wiped it acrossed her daughter's face on HER reality show. She's just proving what an idiot bitch she is.
      "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Re: Eddy Strikes Back .. part2!!!

this time at the right person.. sorry Ozz for the previous decap

</img>

besides, didn't he try already to </img> ??

(ok.. I'm bored today [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])

Comment

FUCK YEAH DUDE.... [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

He should have finished the bitch...it was 1984 when he was arrested for domestic violence..way after Randy died...his best was already over...IMO

Pebber...Man that pic is fucking KILLERS (pun intended) [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside..looking at it.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Send that to the Maiden camp...they'll love it!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

hey horns.. good thinkin' man.. I'll send it to the MAIDEN camp right now..!

Comment

KICK ASS...they'll treasure it , I'm sure!!!

Comment

Steve covered in eggshell, playing with more fire than I've seen lately...

Janick, same thing, with his foot on an eggslime-covered monitor:

Comment

Found working links for the audio parts :

Bruce 1
                  Bruce 2
                  Sharon

[img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] IRON MAIDEN [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Sharon Osbourne is the worst thing happened to the world of rock'n'roll PERIOD.
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Those clips are some of the funniest stage rants I've ever heard. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just in case those links go down again, I have my own saved, and will not delete, unless my limited bandwidth goes down...

Sharon comment - Calling Bruce a prick, etc.:
                      http://drivehq.com/file/DF.aspx/sharon.m...edDownload=true

Bruce rant 1 - After second song (The Trooper). Rant on egg throwers:
                      http://drivehq.com/file/DF.aspx/bruce1.m...edDownload=true

Bruce rant 2 - Before encore songs. Rant on eggs and PA cutoffs, true fans. (edited to remove screams, no content cut):
                      http://drivehq.com/file/DF.aspx/bruce2.m...edDownload=true

Hallowed Be Thy Name - Bruce stops singing to point out a troublemaker:
                      http://drivehq.com/file/DF.aspx/hallowed...edDownload=true

Comment

Man I wish I saw that....in a way...that had to be pretty fuckin' funny show...well a concert to remeber for sure..

I hope it goes to DVD!!!!!

I want to see shit thrown at that ugly fuckin' stupid bitch! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wouldn't it be funny if the Maiden camp sued the Osbournes for breach of contract or something such? That would be the ultimate revenge on Sharon, since $$$$ is her first love...

Maiden would probably rather just move on, though. It's not like they are lacking for work.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Noticed that even some of their very own family wanted nothing to do with that reality shit..like their older daughter Aimy...who is probably the most sensible and normal one of the bunch...and from what I seen ..she's actually cute too..

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, if you believe Sharon about Randy, Aimee could be his kid, not Ozzy's..... just sayin', I wonder if she's ever picked up a guitar?
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

The standard "Smurf Test" would be conclusive proof of lineage for me - how many apples tall is Aimee?
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

It's just sad all of this becaue I'm sure that Ozzy wasn't part of all of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X