The Offical 2005 NFL thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Offical 2005 NFL thread

The First Seahawks home game is today, even though it's just a Pre season Game, it's gonna rock.

I predict a 11-5 season. Divison title and a SWEEP of the Rams. Our Defence will be top 10, Our Offence will be top 5. Shaun will Lead the NFL in rushing. We will have at least 4 Pro Bowlers.

So What's the bet Pat???!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: The Offical 2005 NFL thread

I recall you were predicting big things for your Seahawks last year, as well. At least they got rid of Koren Robinson--that's definitely addition by subtraction. Your defense wasn't much last year--was there a major overhaul in the offseason?

By the way, I'm well acquainted with mediocrity--I'm a Redskins fan! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Seriously, I've already pretty much written off the season after watching the starters bumble around in the first two preseason games.

Comment

Steelers all the way baby!!!!!
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

49ers are off to a rousing start...killing off rookies. fuuuckkkk

Comment

The Biggest thing was getting rid of Koren, and bringing in Joe Jeravisious and Jerome Pathon, #1 and 2's on theire last teams. Now we have D Jack, Those 2 and Bobby Engram

The D is off the hook this year we added
          LB- Jamie Sharper
          CB- Kelly Herndon

Tubbs, our 1st rounder last year is a star in camp, and Winstrom is Helthy

It's gonna be a great year

Last year no one played as a team because of stuff like Koren, and all the injuries we had, but this year everyone's signed and in camp, playing as a team with tons of new blood on the feild. This is our year

Comment

Lions!! I don't expect them to be in the Superbowl by any means, but I do expect playoffs. We'll see...

Comment

Not with Harrington QB'ing, The Lions are a good team, but HArrington Kills them, If you live life by only one rule, live it by this

"Never Trust A duck"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Not with Harrington QB'ing, The Lions are a good team, but HArrington Kills them, If you live life by only one rule, live it by this

"Never Trust A duck"

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, watch it! I'm a U of O Duck, and I greatly resemble that remark...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

"Never Trust A duck"

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, watch it! I'm a U of O Duck, and I greatly resemble that remark...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  No Donnie, the Lions have not been a good team. This year they should be a good team. Harrington was 9/9 and 100 yds in the loss to the Jets. But if he doesn't "click" this year, he needs to go for sure. Quack!

Comment

I'm a Husky Born and Bread. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

What's really funny is 2 years ago the Ducks Marching band played halftime at a HAwks game and Got Booed off the Feild, I've never seen that happen. It was pretty cool

Comment

Well with the Wr's Harrington has this year there should be no excuses. That's gonna be a mediocer divison, the Bears suck, the Vikings alwsy find a way to suck and the Pack are an 8-8 team, so a 9 win team should be able to take it/

Comment

Belichick.
                        Hear the universe scream
                        Bleeding from black holes
                        Whom horns careless
                        And whom God mourns

Comment

Birds of a feather ...dont flock together? .....ah, nevermind

Comment

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
                            If I hang in long enough they've gotta win eventually, right? I was 5 last time they did. Well atleast we got Coles back, and Law should help, But losing Ferguson could be HUGE
                            http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

J A G U A R S
                              J A G U A R S
                              J A G U A R S
                              J A G U A R S
                              J A G U A R S
                              J A G U A R S
                              J A G U A R S
                              J A G U A R S
                              J A G U A R S