X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Offical 2005 NFL thread

Lions 17 - Green Bay 3
    WTG!!
    BTW drip, 9ers were impressive for sure!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I left my heart in San Fransisco.

[/ QUOTE ] I lived there for 50 years. "No Neeners" for God knows how long. Then "Go Niners!!!" Young Montanas love Rice. Now back to chopped liver. Nice area. Now,all they need is a team. That goes for Oakland, too. But, they got Randy Moss. "TO THE MOON. ALICE !!!!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Once again, after a strong looking preseason, the Vikings showed me just how much they can choke. The offense has been pretty much shut down at halftime. The other half is two offensive drives & their TD's pulled back due to penalties,..it's like a reenactment of Culpepper's inconsistencies 4 years ago all over again.
        Less mistakes guys, eh?
        What is up with Green Bay?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Once again, after a strong looking preseason, the Vikings showed me just how much they can choke. The offense has been pretty much shut down at halftime. The other half is two offensive drives & their TD's pulled back due to penalties,..it's like a reenactment of Culpepper's inconsistencies 4 years ago all over again.
          Less mistakes guys, eh?
          What is up with Green Bay?

[/ QUOTE ] Without Moss the Vikes have lost their horns. Even John Madden said that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Green bay sucks
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Fucking seahawks

[/ QUOTE ] That would just be awful to behold. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But, here I am and I guess I will root for them. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                Fucking seahawks

[/ QUOTE ] That would just be awful to behold. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But, here I am and I guess I will root for them. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Do the Falcons fuck too.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Green bay sucks

[/ QUOTE ]
                  No they don't Detroit it just good..ok, I'm kidding..but whatever [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Naw, I do not believe one man makes or breaks the team, unless its the QB (or the kicker) Moss is a great talent, but MN lost their offensive coach as well.

The Vikes likely would have won the game had they not screwed themselves in interceptions & penalties. One of those TD penalties looked like we got screwed on a bad call.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Naw, I do not believe one man makes or breaks the team, unless its the QB (or the kicker) Moss is a great talent, but MN lost their offensive coach as well.

[/ QUOTE ] They also lost the most "offensive" offensive player in the league. The Raiders are bottom feeders and are more cagey than a catfish. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I hope the the falcons do good tomorrow

Comment

Oakland could be a real threat if they didn't play prison ball and end up accruing so many penalties.

Comment

My jaguars won and the titans lost, great day of football [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Oakland could be a real threat if they didn't play prison ball and end up accruing so many penalties.

[/ QUOTE ] That would be referred to as jail time in real life. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

well I caused a Hawks Loss Yesterday. 1st game I've missed Watching or attending in 5 years. I had to help my Dad move all the Hevey stuff from the Garage from his old house to his new one.

We're still 2-2 and going into St. Louis This week. We will beat them this Year.

Now all I have to do is think of a Bet for me and Pat [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X