Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Offical 2005 NFL thread

Seahawks
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Colts own. THey're goign for the undefeated season. Good thing, I hate the dolphins.

The NFC sucks. This is the Seahawks best chance...if they don't win a playoff game this year..they'll be failures forever.

Comment

Remember the last team that went for the undefeated season... they were defeated by the Dolphins.

Da '85 Bears!
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Colts are by far the most entertaining team to watch. the first play on monday night was so slick. Goddamn they're awesome.

I haven't enjoyed a team as much since the 98' vikings and 98' 49ers.

Comment

I was with some Steeler fans last night, i swear to god when Manning got the line, i called out" 80 yeard pass to James", well, i was close. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Man did i piss off those steelers fans.

Denver is the only team in the AFC with a chance to stop the Colts. Shanahan built the defense specifically to play the colts.Afc championship in Indy vs Denver.

Seahawks vs Panthers in the NFC championship game.

Comment

1 Word

Seahawks......

Even with officals screwing them over and giving the giants 14 points and them coming out yesterday and saying "my bad, Those we're not TD's"

9-2 Going into Philly for MNF next week. We're the Best team in the NFC, The Bears barley made it past The Bucs. Also we'll have the NFC West wrapped up next week too, either 1 more seahawks win or a St. Louis loss clinchs.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

The NFC sucks. This is the Seahawks best chance...if they don't win a playoff game this year..they'll be failures forever.

[/ QUOTE ]

that maybe the case... not the failures forever part, but not winning a playoff game part. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                Amp... Pioneer
                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I honestly don't think that there is a team in the league right now that can stop the Colts.

It's like there's the NFL then there is the Colts that are in the NFL+....nobody out there is even in the same league.

Every game seems more like a scrimmage game to them against the other teams' "B" teams than an actual NFL contest.

I will always hope and pray that my Patriots will make it back to the big game again, but I don't think that is going to happen.
                  I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

We'll see when the Colts come to Seattle on Xmas Eve.

Comment

• Re: The Offical 2005 NFL thread

I don't believe anyone can beat the Colts.
                      It was strange (but yet nice) to see Mooch get fired by the Lions. The Lions should have been a play off team..you can blame Harrington, but you are wrong. There were so many dropped passes it was unreal. Then the defense getting record high penalties (not til the last couple of weeks) was unexcusable. Charles Rogers wouldn't lay off mary jane for the season, it cost him games..Kevin Jones is amazing, but I think Mooch did things to hinder him...
                      No matter what happened, he's the coach..he's had 3 years...

Comment

I think the Blame on the Lions lays on the 3 #1 Recivers that can't do sqaut. Harrington sucks but if those guys could catch a pass it'd be a way different team, Garcia's a top QB so i really don't think it was all of moochs fault.

The only game I'm worried for the Seahawks is the Green Bay game the final game of the year in GB and I'm Guessing Farves last game. The Indy game will be fun. It'll be cold and rainy here in Seattle like all Xmas Eve's and the 12 man will be presant. We totally fucked up the Giants, I've never seen that many false starts in my life, even in high school, i was never on a line that made that many in one game.

Comment

I agree Donnie, it's not all of Mooch's fault. The recievers dropped all those passes. You and I will never agree on Harrington, be we have to agree he was getting them passes to drop. I don't think Garcia is the answer..he did nothing on Turkey day..but whatever..the recievers won't catch balls=LOSSES.
                          Green Bay sucks this year, but you should worry about them at season end. Good luck at Indy...but I doubt they can be beat. Stranger things have happened for sure.
                          Hell at least your team has a winning record....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            1 Word

Seahawks......

Even with officals screwing them over and giving the giants 14 points and them coming out yesterday and saying "my bad, Those we're not TD's"

9-2 Going into Philly for MNF next week. We're the Best team in the NFC, The Bears barley made it past The Bucs. Also we'll have the NFC West wrapped up next week too, either 1 more seahawks win or a St. Louis loss clinchs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the Bears barely made it past the Bucs, but you can't deny that Chicago has one of the best defenses in the league. As a team Chicago is working. The defense crushes their opponents and Orton is just good enough to get some points on the board and eat up some clock to give the defense a decent rest. Our biggest liability is Wade, he's given up too many points on special teams.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Seattle's a more compleate team that can score 3+ TD's a game on any defence. We have the best all around RB in the league with Shaun, 4 of the best recivers in Joe J, DJ Hackett, Bobby Engram and the returning Darell Jackson, The best offencive line in the league, A pro bowl QB, and Holgram can still call a good game. Our defence is Average but with many BIG playmakers. I don't care for our special teams either, Josh Scoby scares me when he takes a kick off, he fumbles way to much. I expect a BIG game and Our due natinal recignition Next Tuesday after we kill the Eagles. We have to make up for last years shitty ass performance on MNF, But this years team is Different. We've beat all of our demons but 2 so far and that's win big on the East coast which will happen next week and then that Playoff game we need to win still, hasn't happend since I was 2

Comment

Holmgran sucks- I am so tired of seeing prevent defense everytime they are a touchdown ahead- Also what was with sunday and hardley playing Shaun in the first half-Last year on the one they lost the game cause they wanted to save cash for Alexander getting incentives for the rushing title-They have a talented team that could win a ring if holmgren cuts loose-but that aint gonna happen

Comment

Working...
                                X