Clear All

Re: The Offical 2005 NFL thread

seahawks-last playoff win- 1984
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I'm a Husky Born and Bread. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

What's really funny is 2 years ago the Ducks Marching band played halftime at a HAwks game and Got Booed off the Feild, I've never seen that happen. It was pretty cool

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, well that's about the only good thing that's happened on the football field for your Huskies in a looonnng time!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

By the way, I'm not the only Duck here--The Steve man just entered U of O this fall, so he's got my back. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Of course, I'm old and when I was at U of O, the football team was a joke. Anyway, the games always started at noon, and I never could get out of bed that early on a Saturday, know what I mean? All of the good times at UofO happened somewhere other than the football stadium, except in the parking lot during the Civil War Game.

Comment

The civil war games rock, almost ad good as the apple cup

Tommy- I'm keeping the mohawk till they win a playoff game, I remember that 84 time period, krieg, largent, nash, it's all good. We will win this year, mark my bet on it
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          seahawks-last playoff win- 1984

[/ QUOTE ]

The wise man speaks. That record remains. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

11-5? let me hit some of that Donnie [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

1ST WEEK PREDICTIONS

Eagles at Falcons- Falcons

Colts at Ravens- Colts

Bears at Redskins- Da Bears

Jets at Chiefs- Cheifs. Sorry Tommy

Cowboys at Chargers- Chargers

Cardinals at Giants- Who Cares but the Giants will take it

Bengals at Browns- Bengals

Texans at Bills- Texans

Seahawks at Jaguars- Duh, The Hawks on route to 11-5

Packers at Lions- Lions, Just for Jeri

Broncos at Dolphins:- Broncos

Saints at Panthers- Saints

Tampa Bay at Minnesota- Minnesota

Tennessee at Pittsburgh- Tennessee

Rams at Niners- Niners, just cause I hate the Rams

Comment

WOOOT GO NINERS!

it totally sucks....I don't seem to have any of the Fox, CBS, or ABC channels on my dishnetwork. I'm afraid I'm goign to miss out on alot of fucking games. I thought I bought the package with like 120 channels. wtf.

Comment

Those should be your local channels, unless you have to pay extra for those

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Not with Harrington QB'ing, The Lions are a good team, but HArrington Kills them, If you live life by only one rule, live it by this

"Never Trust A duck"

[/ QUOTE ]

You all know I'm a DIE HARD Lions fan... my whole life. every 35 years of it.
                  But its true, they need to let Garcia start and get rid of JH.
                  I got to see 1 pre season game from them and it was sad and pitiful just like the last 14 years.
                  My other, new home team, the Texans..Hmmf!
                  Had great expectations for them this year but watching all 4 of their preseason, I think most college teams could whoop their asses.

I was very impressed with the Raiders season opener Thursday nite.
                  While I cant stand the Pats.. not even a little, I thought the Raiders coulda won that game.
                  Collins needs to develop and not get sloppy when his rhythm gets thrown off.
                  I'm not a huge raiders fan but a small fan non the less and I'm betting they will do very well this season!

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Blitzburgh. 'nuff said.

Comment

I am cheering for who ever plays Philly.
                      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

What sucks for the Lions is Garcia's out with that Broken Leg, They need to sign Jeff George or somebody Quick.

I was impressed a little with Oakland too the other night.

Still can't wait till tomorrow, It's one of the best days of the year for me, plus I get to start drinking at 9am!!, usually I have the 12 o'clock rule at the house, But for Football it's as soon as you wake up on a Sunday

Comment

Wow, How did Garcia break his leg?
                          I saw him play in game 3 or 4 was it...
                          Thats too bad...
                          Joey H and David Carr need to be reserves and sit under some QB's with experiance IMO.
                          Sure there are anomalies like Troy Aikman and a few others that came out of the draft and went on to be superstars...
                          And even most recently Ben Roethlisberger for the Steelers... But these 2 QB's dont have it like that....

[img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

He broke it in Game 3, I like the Texans, I think this will be Carr's Prove it or lose it season. But Harrington just doesn't have it, they need someone in Detroit other than him. Maybe a trade with the Bengals for John Kitna??

Comment

Wow...
                              Ya know whos got a killer defense this year is
                              *cough* *cough* the Cowboys.
                              They have a mad blitz attack and plow thru most anywhere and one they attack.
                              Im no Dallas fan at all, but Im curious to see how this Blitzing method holds up against some of the better AFC/NFC teams...

Comment

The D is good in Dallas, but they do have Bledso and he always finds a way to fuck up a good thing.

My sleeper teams this year are the Bears, Bengals, and Raven's

Comment

Working...
                                X