Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Offical 2005 NFL thread

well damnit

the 49ers Defense is fucking awesome. That offense though....they can't do anything right.

Comment

If I ever see Josh Brown in Person I'm taking him down.

Missing those 2 FG's were unexcusiable
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        If I ever see Josh Brown in Person I'm taking him down.

Missing those 2 FG's were unexcusiable

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm the opposite of you Donnie. I'm sending him a thank you note. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good day for me. Skins won and DJ won @ Talledaga! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I'm a Big DJ Fan, That Rocked.

All can wait for is Our win In St. Louis this Week, The skins game is out of mind right now

Comment

6-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the BIG Rams game at home this week, we're coming out 7-2

Comment

Can the most pathetic first place team make it 5 in a row? Yeah we are facing the niners so it is likely.
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

You Ready for the game Pat?????????????

We'll be out BBQ'ing Steaks at 9AM tomorrw next to the stadium, Drinking at 9AM is cool

Comment

I'm kikkin yer ass tomorrow bro!!!!! What am I down? One dinner at NAMM already or are we even? ( I know we got the big bang for whoever goes farther this year, but individual games, where are we? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Good Luck bro! I'm takin the Rams and the points tomorrow!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

All the boys will be back, we may just stomp yer ass BAD!!! You can only wish it was Indy comin to town!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

You're at 1 dinner.

This is the biggest game of the year, If we pull it out tomorrow there's only 2 games that scare me. Indy coming here on Xmas eve and going in to Green Bay the last game. If we pull it out tomarrow, good things are coming our way for ounce

Comment

SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Me and Pat were giving each other shit all day, It was cool. I redeemed myself after 3 losses to him last year.

7-2 No matter how hard you try, You can't stop us now

Comment

hmmmm i'm liking my chances on the JCF FFL. *knock on wood.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          7-2 No matter how hard you try, You can't stop us now

[/ QUOTE ]

One of your loses was from my Jags who are now 6-3 [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

It was also like 120 Degrees on that feild too, The Hawks suck in HOT weather, Oh well 1 loss. We're at 5 strait right now

Comment

STEEEEEEELERSSSS!!! Blitzburgh!!!

I also hope to God that T/O has nowhere to play next year.

Comment

ESPN thinks Shanahan and the Broncos will grab Terrel Owens. Since they took Maurice Clauret last year and they need a receiver, (Rod Smith's getting old)

Comment

Working...
                                X