The Offical 2005 NFL thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Offical 2005 NFL thread

Bet you seahawks fans are glad not to be in the AFC west anymore, eh?

Holmgren is okay, he was great during Farve's peak, hes been okay since, kinda like shanahan since Elway.Both teams are having thier best seasons in a long time (broncos and hawks)I'd like to see the hawks in the bowl, since they have never been.Since they have never won a playoff game, running the table will be a big task.

Comment

We have won a playoff game.... 1984

Plus made it to the AFC championship game in 1983
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

okay, in the last 21 years, sorry to leave out the details.

Comment

The Details are important [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

yes indeed

Comment

the details are that the seahags get to play arizona, the 49ers, and the rams twice a year. there's 6 automatic wins. pancake schedule, they will not make it to the nfc championship game even. double or nothing on the yankee bet snoop?
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                the details are that the seahags get to play arizona, the 49ers, and the rams twice a year. there's 6 automatic wins. pancake schedule, they will not make it to the nfc championship game even. double or nothing on the yankee bet snoop?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to piss in Tommy's Kool-aid, but he's got a damn point. Taking this bet up with him makes you look like a sucker wearing a Bosworth jersey when it's all over. (Seahawks jersey, not the Coke-lahoma one.)
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Well not to knock on wood but I've already won one bet, that I lost last year, who's gonna beat us in the NFC

Atlanta- we've beat them 3 times the past 2 years

Caralina- beat them in week 8 last year

Tampa Bay- beat them last year too

Dallas- beat them

The Giants- beat them

Chicago's the only team we haven't beat yet and I think we could beat them.

Comment

I'm not putting any wagers on da Bears just yet. The media here in Chicago is already talking about re-recording the SuperBowl Shuffle. I just want them to take it one game at a time.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Do last years wins count in this years standings?

Comment

No but Caralina and Tampa are basically the same teams from last year, we beat Caralina after they got all there guys back from injury and we killed Simms last year. But this year we've beat the falcons, giants and dallas. We'll beat Philly, then we have 2 cake games against the 9ners and tennessee. Than we have Indy here on Christmas eve and We go to Lambo on Jan 1 for the last game of the year. Our 2 losses are kinda joke losses, We lost to Jacksonville because it was 125 degrees on that feild, and against washington we missed a feild goal and also lost our 2 best recivers in the 1st half of that game(Engram and D Jack)

Comment

Still, it doesnt matter what your team did to who last year, New england nearly won all their games last year, and Philly dominated as well.Look at where they are this year.

Seattle is good, by no means a lock for anything though.

Denver has 2 losses total, do you know how they lost them? By not scoring more points then the other team, same as your hawks losses.No excuses.

Comment

double or nothing snoop?
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

eh I like mooch. He had the 49ers turned around and then they kicked his ass out of there as soon as the team was good again. FUcking morons.

Shame to see it happen again. I highly doubt its his fault.

Comment

Matt Millen should be gone too !

Comment

Working...
                                X