• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Offical 2005 NFL thread

[ QUOTE ]
    double or nothing snoop?

[/ QUOTE ]

Done Deal, I gbelieve in this team more than any other year.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

• Re:

cool, i'll be up $200.00, where's superfly?
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Well not to knock on wood but I've already won one bet, that I lost last year, who's gonna beat us in the NFC

Atlanta- we've beat them 3 times the past 2 years

Caralina- beat them in week 8 last year

Tampa Bay- beat them last year too

Dallas- beat them

The Giants- beat them

Chicago's the only team we haven't beat yet and I think we could beat them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Giants- what game did you watch. Manning and co. made the drives and the kicker chocked three (3) fukin times. Its called Norwoods revenge. And this was AT Home.

As for the refs - most of the false starts calls were bs so that evens out and I think the retractions nonsence was a cop out to bs pressure too. The replays did not show irrifuable evidence to reverse the calls - if they dont like there own rules, they should chnage them.

See you in the playoffs dude and then we'll see. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Both u and I know those 2 td's we NOT td's, that game was 21-6

Comment

Those false start penelty's were the 12th MAN

Comment

I think we'll agree to disagree. We also both know that Seattle should have lost the game and did not. I do not think a kicker has ever missed 3 in a row in the history of the NFL.

Take away the bs fals start penalties whihc stiffled otherwise good drives and the giants still get the points they did. It all comes out in the wash.
              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

I said this last week, that game was the Football gods giving us a little payback for all the BS calls we've had the past few years. Like the Refs not starting the clock in Baltimore in 2003, Keyshawn's non TD on MNF last year, Vinny Testaverde's TD on the 2 yard line from 2000 that cost us the playoffs, There's tons of other's too

Comment

Well it's Time................

The 2005 NFC WEST Champs are.....

The Seattle Sehawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

How 'bout dem Bears!?
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

12-2

Comment

nice chargers were IMPRESSIVE today.

how bout that JCF FF? "luck be a lady tonight"

Comment

I sucked in both my leagues this year, but i'' take what the Hawks are doing anyday over fantasy wins

Comment

SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It is all about the Broncos
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

> Schottenheimer's game plan against the Colts is gonna give Bill Cowher a great blueprint on how to attack Manning in the playoffs,and the Chargers might not even make it. Thanks,Miami. Tommy D.
                                "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Working...
                                X