Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: October Guitar World

[ QUOTE ]
    Noods...you know me and Jimmmy...it's called blatant sarcasm...sarcasm at it's finest..must have been because we fooled you..

[/ QUOTE ]

You got me. Someone said Billy Corgan, so I got a Smashing Pumpkins song caught in my head, causing my current IQ to drop somewhere into the range of a New Kids on the Block fan. Due to my temporary stupidity level, I totally missed the joke. I have since medicated by listening to all of "Rust in Peace" through headphones, at full volume, and I feel much better now. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

So, onto Bill's request:

Billy Corgan's Voice: Gayer than a French poodle. Richard Simmons called, he wants his gayness back. Even the guys on Queer Eye say that he is too gay for them. If Billy's voice got any gayer, it would be transvestite.

Nevermore: Badass CD was obtained. Music was administered. Horns were raised. Supremeness proclaimed.

Comment

The majority has it..Billy Corgan = Gay

Nevermore = awesome..

am I ever wrong...

you better not say yeah... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I don't expect someone who worships Billy Corgan to dig a band like Nevermore...and visa versa..

that's like being Bi-sexual...either you suck dick or you do NOT suck dick...same analogy!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jimmy my dude...someone took a swing at you...did you whoop his as...dude I'd do it for ya in a heart beat..I LOVE whoopin' ass...it's fun! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The guy who took the swipe at me was pissed at one of my salesman and he just went nuts on the smallest guy he could find - me. I had never seen the guy before. He comes in to my office - nowhere near the sales area - and starts screaming like a lunatic. I asked him to calm down so I could understand his concern and he told me to F-OFF and took a big old hay maker at my noggin.

I was able to duck it and when he came back with another I hit his hand full force (my own hay maker) with my phone and broke his hand, and my phone. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The cops came and arrested him and I've had eleven Diet Pepsi's since to calm my nerves.

Billy Corgan still sucks.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Kick ass dude...sorry yoiu had to deal with a pud like that and you didn't get whacked...the joy of seeing him get hauled off by the cops had to be awesome...maybe they kicked his ass for ya..if he was still being an asshole...I miss that shit man...kicking the crap out of assholes I arrested...man that was FUN!!!!!!

Bill Corgan...I mean seriously can you even try to sing "gayer"..I mean...he sounds so gay..like richard simmons...I bet if you put Richard Simmons to covered some SP tunes...ya couldn't tell the fuggin' difference..they have the same voice! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            You shut your mouth! He's freaking awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand by my convictions. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] He's gay... the whole band was gay.... their songs sucked.... his "singing" was akin to a banchi gettin' poked in the ass with a hot poker... shall I go on? I could sit here and say that they "weren't my cup of tea" but that would be diluting the fact that he is and they were truly terrible.

Lots of bands aren't my cup of tea but I'll give 'em their due when it comes to song writing and musicianship. These losers deserve nothing but to be laughed at for their lameness. My 5 year old daughter can write better dribble than this bonehead could. And as far as the majority of their fans? I see them as the lost sheep of the 90's who would like anything as long as it made them cool and fit in, and THAT'S where the record sales came from. It sure as hell wasn't due to their talent. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

He was pretty well behaved when he left - screamin' like a pansy about how I broke his hand. lol. What a dick. He's 6'3", or so and over 250lbs. With my IV pole hooked up I'm only 5'8" and 150lbs. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Not a fair fight at all.
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I glad that fag didn't bop you man..

that would have made me see RED...

I'm glad you got the better of him anyhow...that asshole..

the one joy I miss about having to leave my job was taking care of dicks like that...I was so good at it...well your always good at what you love...and I LOVE kicking ass...especially that kind of human shit..I really put my heart into it ..ya know..

I ruined so many lives...lives that should have never lived to begin with...that gives me joy.

but I did have joy helping good people from those kind of dicks..but where I worked...the people were suspects one day..and victims the next...shit people like that..but once in a while you get to help a truly good person..and that was cool too.

I miss it sometimes..I wasn't ready to go yet..I thought I had a few good years left in me...but it didn't work out that way..

so here I am..talking to you guys...which I enjoy...because some of you..bring me joy...and I know that I do return the favor to some of you..in my special little way.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

and I think I just highjacked this thread...per usual...but who cares.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yep - this thread has been derailed. Anyone remember what it was about? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Bill Corgan...I mean seriously can you even try to sing "gayer"..I mean...he sounds so gay..like richard simmons...I bet if you put Richard Simmons to covered some SP tunes...ya couldn't tell the fuggin' difference..they have the same voice! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, Bill, but I thought I already established that Billy Corgan stole all of Richard Simmons' gayness before making the first Pumpkins album. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      For fucks sake, The Pumpkins were one of the most successful bands of the 90's. Their sound was copied, their music covered.

[/ QUOTE ]

By that definition Britney Spears and N'Sync rule.
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

They do rule, Tim. They rule the most at sucking ass. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Octobers guitarworld.

Well, you may not like him, but he's made the cds, toured the world, still making music, still touring the world, and have more money than you, your mom, and Nevermore combined.

I like Nevermore, shit, I just met them less than a week ago. Great band, good talent. Depending on my mood, I'd listen to them over the pumpkins.

Disarm- not a pop song.
                          Quiet- not a pop song.
                          Cherub Rock- not a pop song.
                          Bullet With Butterfly wings- not a pop song
                          zero-not a pop song
                          The everlasting gaze-not a pop song
                          stand inside your love (eh, could be poppy, but it's not IMHO and I think it's in this video Iha plays a Rhoads).

Some of their hits are poppy, but for the most part they are/were alternative.

I have to wonder sometimes, in all seriousness.

Comment

Tim, we're talking about two different styles of music.

Where are N'sync now? They didn't define a god damn era. Britney? Same deal.

If you like it, or not, it's not an issue. The thing is, there are certain bands that defined the 90s, and the Pumpkins were one of them.

You deny that, you're denying other bands (AIC, Nirvana, et cetera). I mean, I think Nirvana sucks, but they helped define the sound of an era.

Comment

Deneb, are you saying that boy bands didn't define a god damn era? Or Britney, et al? Of course they did. They are every bit as influential as the Pumpkins. You just don't acknowledge them.
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I actually have 2 Britney Cd's. I used to DJ. Don't assume anything, unless you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X