October Guitar World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: October Guitar World

You don't know what evil is, yo! You eva shot anybody? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

at least I can say...YES!.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I knew YOU could say that. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

that whole prank would have backfired if my phone rang..

you just called the devil himself...well I would instantly laugh to be honest...

that dude ...you know is just some 95lb pasty face D&D dweeb...hey no different that any wigger in my book.

"I live in a suburb...." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I just put on that Racer X song "Evil Joe" off superheroes...yeah....it's all thru that song.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I gotta get that cd! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Toxic, and the toxic remix cd, were very requested songs for awhile. In off nights, when I wasn't playing in a band, I could make 500+ a night, djing.

Octobers guitar world, I don't think that I'm a lost 90's soul, because I like the pumpkins. I don't think they are no talent hacks, and I think they are a good band. You may not like them, but their sales show, they are a good band.

Comment

I mean for the pumpkins, when I say, their sales show, they are a good band. I forgot to add, they are more liked than hated.

Comment

"they are more liked than hated"

Meaning... "POP"

From the latin word ..populus pudulum...or somethin' like that [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Funny you are talking about "afternoon delight", the girl that works up front for us was playing that today several times on her computer!!! She's like 30, but all into bad 70s music...

Coincidence? Hmmm..

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that John... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

This is fucking retarded. I don't have to justify what I like to anyone. You keep listening to what you do, and I'll listen to what I do. Just because you listen to the pumpkins it won't ruin your metal image.

Comment

I listen to the Great Pumpkin - does that count? I heard about him from a dude named Linus.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Linus and Lucy...Stu Hamm kicked me up the ass when I first heard that! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok already Jimmy!!
                              You MUST haven gotten the Nevermore Cd by now.
                              Review- review- review!!
                              I need to know if its worth me going out and getting. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I just ordered the New... well, latest Megadeth Cd..
                              I have NO idea what to expect from that [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                              No Marty Friedman, No David Ellefson!!!
                              Im very uncertain [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] but I had to buy it....

Comment

Yep - I've been listening to it non stop since it arrived. It kicks, hard. The songs are great, the arrangements are totally unique and Loomis is so good it scares the crap out of me. I was afraid that it would be similar to the last one(Enemies Of Reality) which I really didn't care for, but it is not. This is a much better album and you need to buy it. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I am happy to say that the hype is real. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                                X