Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '87 Olds "Carr" explains the overpriced Charvels

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Oldsmobil...sspagenameZWDVW

Corporate owned! Has come into contact with vintage Sam Dimas Charvels! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Guess the Charvels were overpriced for the new car fund. Leprechaun merger possibly in the works? HMMMMMM [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: \'87 Olds \"Carr\" explains the overpriced Charv

In addition to it being an '87 Oldsmobile grannymobile--bad enough--here is part of his description:

"The only things wrong with this nice car is the front grill has a couple of small holes, the stereo on/off switch won't stay pushed in(I use a toothpick to wedge it on and leave it on), some minor rust(see pics), and the front seat is slightly bent from me getting in and out of it(I am a big guy)."

And for this he thinks someone is going to pay at least $1500 for a car w/ 161K miles? At least he's consistent! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

If that's all he can afford, maybe he needs to team up with Lepper Roman and merge forces. They seem to have similar sensibilities. Twin douches.

He's got a red '85 Baretta up on auction identical to the one both George Lynch and I had. And he wants at least a grand for it. That was my first and last Kramer. Bought it new back then for $650.00. What a piece of shit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I would so laugh like hell if this turned out to be Wayne or Tim or Grover´s old ride by stroke of luck [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHARVEL-SAN-DIMAS-19...1QQcmdZViewItem

He's selling a San Dimas neck plate for $500.00 - read his description. Speaks volumes about his ethics and intentions.
          Where's the "jerk-off" graemlin? It would apply here. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Seems he's going to buy Charvels and part them out like a whore. Could care less about the brand. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

Why cant he be honest and say I cant get double for my SD Charvels so I will be lame and charge double for the parts that I wont be able to sell. 500 is too steep for that high of a serial number.

Comment

Think I remember seeing the gunmetal blue strat floating around eBay recently. Gettin' too big for his britches?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8323951327

He pays $2.25 for Paul Bunyon sized used clothes, yet wants to charge $500 for a piece of metal with 4 holes. Nothin' says metal like Wrangler huskys! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

XXL is not humongous [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] No offence meant. But I still stand my opinion that Wrangler jeans and Wal-Mart brand threads are not metal.

Carr could just sell the neckplate for $175.00 or so (whatever fair market value is). Instead he asks $500.00 like he has a rare specimen he wishes to capitalize on. And I'm not even in the market for a neckplate. But judging from the gold Kiss Charvel that Hoss bought from him some time ago, (and his stringent terms / overvalued merchandise), it could well be concluded that he is totally uncool and whatever expletives you wish to add. A green shamrock would only complete his retail training. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, none taken, sir. I was referring to an XXL reference in another thread. I wear 4x and 3x shirts and I really don't consider myself humongous! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Also I don't shop at WalMart, too many communist products there (Vietnam & Chinese)
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X