Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAME THAT BUG!

Yes, friends, welcome once again to another exciting episode of:

NAME (name name name) THAT (that that that) BUUUUUUUUUUGGGG!

For your chance at The Big Prize - here's your clue:

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: NAME THAT BUG!

look s like some sort of Mayfly..

a leaf eatin' little bastid..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What concerns me is the folded-under probiscus under his head - ever see Starship Troopers? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

I believe the Latin name for that particular insect is Stingus Newcbutticus. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        sigpic

Comment

Starship Troopers rocks...that's the first time I saw that piece of ass...ahhhh what's her name...married that horn dog Charlie Sheen...

damn brain fart...but she's HOT!

jeez I can see her face...can't remeber her name..too much THC..

that bug looks weird...but it looks like a mutant Mayfly..

I found two Earwigs in my house a couple of weeks ago....

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It's about to be re-christened Newcus Splattus-With-A-Hammerus [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Denise Richards.
              Can you believe she went with that Sheen loser? She coulda had ME! And Neve Campbell if she wanted her too, fine with me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

OK ..someone please name that true piece of ass...because it's drivin' me nuts now..

Comment

Denise Richards.

Comment

Denise Richards...ohhhhhh yeah I like her....damn what I would do to her in thirty seconds would be a true abomination ...

Comment

Wheel bug, also know as the assassin bug

bug link

Tooooooo much discovery channel for me..................

Comment

Time to throw in the obligatory LinaV "Eek, bugz" comment. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

way to go, braniac.

Comment

Well I'll be damned...hammer you resourful SOB...I got that site in my faves now..

I', always finding weird bugs..I got Boston Ivy growin on a bout half my house...I love it...saw a big Katydid..the other day..

I saw a baby one a few days ago,...but this one was big...and a praying mantis...but he was still a baby and really green..right there at my Ivy covered window...

and earwigs , stag beetles...but no cicadias this year...you know those really loud buzzing bastids..

thanks for the bug link...I was always into bugs...except for the crab lice my whore girfriend gave me for my 18th birthday.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

HOLY SHIT...ahhhh man I'd eat the corn outta her shit..

and I don't even like corn!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X