NAME THAT BUG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NAME THAT BUG!

Before she was covered up, her pair made an indelible impression upon my mind. Now all I can do is shut my eyes and visualize. Hey, that's just like in real life [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

OK Sully just made my day...Sully you do NOT know how much that just cracked me up man...

I'm cryin' over here... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Tears are rolling down my cheeks...tears of laughter.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sully...you RULE..ya silly ass.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

She still looks just as hot ....even in that lovely spam teddy.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

glad to be of assistance, bill! it's from my new line of ladies evening wear! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hey, Sully. Something's leaking from your avitar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Good job Sully...that is one sexy design... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

hey can you make one for Mrs Z...I could only hope it will look good on her as it does on Denise Richards...she can wear a burlap sack or a Moo Moo...and be hot..

man is she awesome!

she has to me one of the hottest chicks alive...her a nd Carmela Decesare...NEWC don't get any ideas...please post a pic of Carmela...but with a nice Sully designed spam teddy.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I bet Newc was just testing us like in the Van Halen can't play & Dust Off threads. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

I do like the Moomoo however.
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                glad I saved that pic before it gets yanked by the admins! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto

Comment

Meh. It's still on Newc's site. I just waited to look it up when on my home PC last night. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy crap, when I came back to this thread I thought I had posted a bad link. All I saw was the Hey Jackass NSFW quote in response to my bug link.

After reading I see it was just a Newc brain fart [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Carry on, and I missed the damn pic ...............

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Well I'll be damned...hammer you resourful SOB...I got that site in my faves now..

[/ QUOTE ]

Any time I can help just yell Bill.

Comment

nice bugs in this thread here indeed!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

but please someone explain me some things;
                        why are these bastards called asassin-bugs? this sounds almoust metal... are they cruel or somethin?

and WTF is an NSFW?
                        the chick is neat, but I don't get it... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Not Safe For Work

Apparently the girl in the pic (Denise Richards) did not have on the sully original SPAM teddy...want to guess what she did (or should I say did not) have on?

Comment

I was watching an episode of "Spin City" and guess who was there? Our very own "Bug". Who can forget those hooters? No, I mean that face. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Man , I thought Denise Richards was hot before I saw those titties.. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

it doesn't get to much better than that I must say...

yeah ..there is some FINE babes out there...but Goddamn!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

All I can say is "Saddlebags" in a year or three [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X