Paypal outside of Ebay and JCF :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal outside of Ebay and JCF :)

Well, I might be getting a SONY PSP for 190 bucks + 2 games.

THe guy has been on the forum for 2+ years but only seems to have tried selling stuff twice but no one bought or was interested. I don't want to get fvcked over or anything. Any ideas?

Re: Paypal outside of Ebay and JCF

Are you using your credit card and paypal? Is the person verified and has a verified address? You can go to paypal and get their paypal history to see if theyve had a few transactions before. Get their phone number, call em to make sure they exist, I guess you can never be absolutely sure but you can do those few things to be pretty confident. Use the CC for added protection.

Comment

+1 on all the stuff that Carbuff mentioned. Great advice.
      On a side note, if you end up getting the PSP you will LOVE it. I have had mine since April and it's totally killer. If you end up getting Wipeout Pure (game) let me know. There is a web browser built in and with a little tweaking to the network settings in the PSP you can cruise the web at wireless "hot spots" or if you are running wireless internet at home. Good Luck bro [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

What's the country of origin? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          +1 on all the stuff that Carbuff mentioned. Great advice.
          On a side note, if you end up getting the PSP you will LOVE it. I have had mine since April and it's totally killer. If you end up getting Wipeout Pure (game) let me know. There is a web browser built in and with a little tweaking to the network settings in the PSP you can cruise the web at wireless "hot spots" or if you are running wireless internet at home. Good Luck bro [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My son has one and loves it. We use it all the time to sniff out wireless access points all over the place for fun. He claims that there will be an update available soon that will add a browser regardless of any game you have. Its amazing how many people dont encrypt their wireless. I guess that they just plug it in and it works and they dont want to mess with it. Oh, and I figured that making sure it was a confirmed address would rule out all other nations except the U.S.

Comment

Working...
          X