• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure online ownage

This has been spreading online like a wildfire:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...e&T=145812&P=1

Just read the first couple of posts. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Re: Pure online ownage

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

dude those WoW people are psycho. I'm thinking of disowning 2 of my friends since htey've gotten obsessed with that game. I tried the 10 day free trial..and eh, that was enough.

Here's an ytmd thingy with the audio of just how insane these kids are. http://wowseriousbusiness.ytmnd.com/

YOU STOLE MY CLOUDSONG!!!!

Comment

Yeah, some of my buddies are WoW freaks too. I game from time to time (once per three months, nowadays).

He's gained 20lbs, and you don't see most of them at any social events any more.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I got stuck playing Diablo for about 3 months straight for like 5 hours a day. Took my sister breakin the CD for me to snap out of it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

i quit months ago, blizzard destroyed their own game. once it hit retail and every cumguzzler in reach of a CC could get in, it hit the skids in a hurry. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
            1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              i quit months ago, blizzard destroyed their own game. once it hit retail and every cumguzzler in reach of a CC could get in, it hit the skids in a hurry. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't follow..isn't that the point? to make money? You make it sound like Blizzard is some n3cro underground metal band that signed to capitol records and WoW is the equivalent of Metallica's Load. hahahahha

Comment

ummm....I thought load was a pretty good cd [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, Load wasn't all that bad. It was just vastly different frmo anytihng they had done before. What's wrong with a band taking a new direction in the name of music.

BTW, I have nothing to add to the original post.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I got stuck playing Diablo for about 3 months straight for like 5 hours a day. Took my sister breakin the CD for me to snap out of it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Diablo was my crack too for a while. I've sworn off all online gaming. What a time sucker.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

How insanely geeky is this... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, both mom and son are gamer geeks. That's gotta be an interesting family! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

To get pwnd by your mom on a forum for an online role playing game is the ultimate proof of nerd-itude.

Comment

I play this game a lot since I'm out of school now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I gave up gaming. Mostly played hockey and football but it's bad for your guitar playing! If I could have played my guitar all the hours I wasted on games... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
                              Hear the universe scream
                              Bleeding from black holes
                              Whom horns careless
                              And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
                              X