Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pure online ownage

[ QUOTE ]
    I gave up gaming. Mostly played hockey and football but it's bad for your guitar playing! If I could have played my guitar all the hours I wasted on games... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's another reason I stopped. I could've been another Via for all the hours I was playin that damn game

Comment

Is there a funny part of that thread? I couldnt find it?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Is there a funny part of that thread? I couldnt find it?

[/ QUOTE ]
        +1

Comment

I did not get it either

Comment

Brion - ok i have a proposition for the horde, let us kill Korrak while you sit and watch. and well let you get all the honor youll ever want=}. no? ok well it shall be a great battle then, hope to see everyone there!

His mom posting couple posts down

((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

Mom -

((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
            Grounded.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I did not get it either

[/ QUOTE ]

Read posts #3 and then #5,the ladies son is posting at 3:30AM when he is obviously supposed to be in bed,she catches him and grounds him [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

still not funny... [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
                Hear the universe scream
                Bleeding from black holes
                Whom horns careless
                And whom God mourns

Comment

Now that Madeja posted the explanation, it is loads unfunnier [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

exactly drip, the problem was twofold. the developers themselves and the community. although they can do nothing about who plays their game.
                    WoW was great late alpha/early beta. long story short. in the last month of beta they scrapped everything they did and went off in a totally different direction. all the years of tester input, carefully balancing the rulesets, loot tables etc... all out the window.
                    post release every blizzard fanboy within reach of a CC got on board. problem is these people are idiots. absolute idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    i quit months ago, blizzard destroyed their own game. once it hit retail and every cumguzzler in reach of a CC could get in, it hit the skids in a hurry. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't follow..isn't that the point? to make money? You make it sound like Blizzard is some n3cro underground metal band that signed to capitol records and WoW is the equivalent of Metallica's Load. hahahahha

[/ QUOTE ]
                    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Dude, that was some funny and cold-hearted shit. Of course, the coldness made it that much funnier. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X