X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: black metal prank call......

The Evil Joe Dance Mix.
    http://www.racerxband.com/audio/ejdancemix.mp3
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Burzum, "Darkhem" and Mayhem... Darkhem is an interesting hybrid! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Guess what GUYS!!!

I'm actually going to MEET..."EVIL JOE"

yes the EVIL one himself..

I talked about this thread to my singer / freind last night and his co-worker / good friend...well it just so happens..that JOE is his very best friend!!!!!!!

I want his autograph!!

and NO he did not give his consnt to use the call...but the law dictates that only one ONE party needs to be "aware" that a conversation is being taped...

so it's free game...like the Jerky Boys and Crank Yankers..

I still think The Jerkys boys were the best with this stuff..they RULED!

I can't wait to meet this guy...whenever that'll be...I'll take pics...

yeah , he was in some local horribly , gay Black Metal Band called NOCTURNAL EMISSION or some shit.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill you gotta sing some EVIL rhymes to him to see if he shits his pants.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I just think it's weird...I'm talking to my bud on the phone and it just so happens that Joe is his friend Randy's best bud..

and if you saw and knew Randy...that would explain everything...Randy is exactly what you would expect JOE to look like.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That's awesome! How old is this prank call btw?

Comment

Too bad the black metal guy was such a mumbling weenie. This would've been a lot funnier if he'd called Horns!

Comment

Ahaaaaaaaaaaa. That was fucking true! <3thewhiteguy

Comment

I'm gonna meet ..."I'm a white boy" Joe!!!!!

I can't waite!!!!!!!

"I live in the suBurb"

That rules!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X