X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOADED

WHO HERE STILL LIKES TO PARTY?

Re: LOADED

me me me me me me me me, but i can't anymore it looks like.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I thought we were gonna sing Living After Midnight. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Not much of a partier here - a good time, hell yeah. Getting drunk and crap - not even.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I eat painkillers like Pez

and smoke joints like cigerettes..

no drinkin' tho....doesn't go good with the meds..PUKE!

But I'm always fucked up [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]..but in control...sorta [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].....just keeps my enthusiam high enough to enjoy stuff..like metal and pullin' my pud and pud like activities..like smacking my wife in the face with my pud..fun stuff ...fun for the whole family..

fun fun fun...whoooooopieeee!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

oh ,,,and drivin my fucking whoop ass AC COBRA...just picked up the boy from school with it...all the young mommies ..smilin at me...they want me....oh yeahhh.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I RULE! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

...whew..

for a second i thought you were talking about that craptastic metallica album.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I thought we were gonna sing Living After Midnight. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X