Cindy Sheehan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cindy Sheehan

Wether you agree with her stance on the war or not, she uttered something that is just flat out UN-AMERICAN. She refered to the Insurgents in Iraq, the ones that are killing innocent civilians, the Iraqi police and our troops as "FREEDOM FIGHTERS" I don't want to get into the politics of her stance, but that is just way out of the context of a legitimate stance either way. Don't think she said it ? Here is Video

Matt

Re: Cindy Sheehan

I say we send her over there if she feels so wrong about it. Just like Eddie Murphy said " This is MY house....if you don't like it....get the fuck out!" -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Who is Cindy Sheehan and why is her opinion so important?

Comment

she is so uninformed. people like her make me feel sick to be an American.

Comment

Her son was killed. She has every right to complain. I feel bad for all the USA loss and I have mixed feelings on whether we should pull out or not. I sure am proud of all the Americans who are there and I respect them all.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Who is Cindy Sheehan and why is her opinion so important?

[/ QUOTE ]

Billy's mom?

Edit - There you go...her son was a soldier.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Is that lady who is making this big beef about the war because her son was killed, and setting up camp at the President's Texas estate? If that is her, then I bet if he had come home safe and sound she would be tooting her horn about how proud she is of him for serving our country and for being a hero. JMHO.
              BITCH. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I just watched that video... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Oh that is just rich! HAHAHA! Let's get her on an intelligence mission RIGHT AWAY! [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                She can just set everybody straight. I bet she knows who Israel really belongs to as well, right on! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Oh yeah. Iraq isn't a terrorist nation at all, nope! Treating women and children like shit isn't terror or wrong or evil in the least. Killing your own people isn't terrorism, how could it possibly be? [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                How does that saying go?

It is better to leave your mouth shut and have people think you're an idiot, than to open it and remove all doubt. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

+1
                  Well said Emthrax.
                  Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I feel sorry for her, one because her son died and two because she is making a fool of herself. She does have the right to protest, that is the great freedom we fought for. Her own family does not have her same point of view.

I also have mixed feelings about the war today and feel its about time to pull out of there. If we can't stoop to their level of fighting we shouldn't be around and be an easy target.

I find it odd that a few in the military are complaining as well. It was all fine and dandy when they got to travel the world, learn a skill, learn to be a man or woman, learn a trade and get major financial assistance for college educations but when it comes to war some are shocked that they have to go fight for their country...idiots, WTF do they think the military is anyway.
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

This is the site I got it from. Source

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah. Iraq isn't a terrorist nation at all, nope! Treating women and children like shit isn't terror or wrong or evil in the least. Killing your own people isn't terrorism, how could it possibly be? [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if that's the criteria for being a terrorist country and invading, then we can add Saudia Arabia, a dozen African countries + other middle eastern countries on to that list. Why the fukk aren't we in Darfur? There's a fukking genocide going on there. All the pretense for going into Iraq (9/11, WMD) were WRONG so now everyone says that we did it to promote freedom. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Look, I don't agree with her describing the enemy as freedom fighers AT ALL.

But I do agree with her that there was NO reason to go into Iraq and sacrifice 2000 of our sons/daughters. And I agree that our presence there has created more terrorists than we've killed in all our offensives to date (of course I can't prove that, it's just an opinion).

And if you're going to repeat that tired argument about the terrorists now being in one place in Iraq, please explain how marvelous that strategy is working to the families of those killed in London.

Who cares if she would have been proud of her son's service if he came back alive. Point is he didn't, and his death, as it would with any mother, drove her to find out more about what her son died for (surprise [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] ). And she has formed opinions on the war that are consistent with REPUBLICANS, retired generals, and, increasingly, the majority of Americans.

So she needed to put her foot in her mouth...she's just a mother, not a professional politician or polished talking head. As if Bush or Cheney haven't said silly things in the past.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          So she needed to put her foot in her mouth...she's just a mother, not a professional politician or polished talking head. As if Bush or Cheney haven't said silly things in the past.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have all the sympathy in the world for her for losing a son in Iraq, but she is being labeled a "hero" and held up for all to see by the media for her stance and her beliefs, yet the things she is saying is being edited and surpressed to suit the needs of those holding her up in the spotlight and that is not right. I didn't intend this to be about why we should or should not be in Iraq. That is a whole other debate.

Comment

Bottom line: we're doing the right thing in Iraq, but for the wrong reasons.

The entire justification for invasion was that Saddam needed to be taken out because he had weapons of mass destruction. ...We all now know that was [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] . A flat out lie. Questionable intelligence about the supposed WMDs was passed off as "fact" to justify the invasion of Iraq.

And now that he can't use that rationale anymore, the President claims we actually went into Iraq to "fight the terrorists". [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ...Which was it, Mr. President?

Terrorist #1 - Osama - is still at large, and probably just because our President had a hard-on to avenge the assassination attempt on his dad.

I'd much rather have taken the 100k+ troops in Iraq and sent them to Afganistan, instead. Then we might've had adaquate manpower to flush out Bin Laden when we had the chance. Cripes, I'd rather invade Iran, than Iraq. Unlike Saddam, that regime actually really does support terrorist organizations, and is trying to develop nukes.

I mean, Saddam was a tirant and a despot. He absolutely should've gone. But we can't do everything. And in order of threats to the US, he was well down on the strategic list, below other things that should have been higher priorities. Like Osama.

Now our troops are stuck in Iraq - basically as "police" - to help finish the job of rebuilding. And we can't use those valuable limited resources for the bigger threats.

Cindy Sheehan may not be the most knowledgable person, etc. But her cause - wanting to understand from the President why her son died - is a just one. ...And her son died for a lie. One that's preventing our troops from doing better, more important things, in terms of US security and terrorism.

God bless our troops.

Comment

If you guys are going to turn it into "Bush Lied", show me the intelligence agencies that were telling him at the time that he didn't have the weapons, because every one I know of, Including France, Germany and Russia all agreed that he has the weapons.

"Unlike Saddam, that regime actually really does support terrorist organizations," How about the $10,000 a piece he gave to the famalies of anyone from Palastine who did a Suicide Bombing ? Would qualify as supporting terrorists ?

Comment

Working...
                              X