Lame Jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lame Jokes

A old man lived alone in Minnesota. He wanted to dig his potato garden, but it was very hard work.

HIs only son who would have helped him was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his predicament:

"Dear son, I am feeling pretty lousy as it looks like I won't be able to plant my potato garden this year. I hate to miss doin the garden this year because your mother always loved planting time."
    I am just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot.

If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me if you weren't in prison. Love, Dad."

Shortly, the old man receivedhis telegram: " For heaven's sake dad. Don't dig up the garden! That's where i buried the GUNS!"

At 4 am the next morning, a dozen FBI agents and local police officers showed up and dug up the entire garden without finding any guns. Confused, the old man wrote another note to his son telling him what happened and what to do next.

His son's reply was: "Plant your potatoes dad. It's the best I can do for you at this time."

Comment

that new GT40 isn't mine it's a car show " buddy" ...I have the Road and Track 14 fastest cars in the world issue ...opened up in a straight mile...all the 200 + shit.

this guy is retired from Ford with nothing but time to kill and alot of money to spend (he's single , no kids) ..he seems "credible"..and it is one badd ass ride....so I'll take his word for it..

I don't have a Gt 40...nor does ANY of us ..So ..who are we say anthing otherwise (chuckles)..he put alot of duckies in Roush's pocket to work their mojo..OK so it "may" not do 250+..prolly more like 238....possibly..hmmmm 241 and a 1/2.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

but at that speed not even the cop with the radar gun would believe it .... [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

all I know is this..and I quote his SILLY ass.."hey man if I'm paying a 1/4 Mill for something I'm going to fucking ENJOY it to the max" ..and that he does..he drives the bejesus out of it..rain...whatever...he drives it everyday...and wrecked it twice in the few months he's owned it...yep driving like a fucking nut!

he's NUTS...and that I can testify to.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

In my basically stock Vette...hmmmmmmm ..John you looked at the clock..how fast did you say we got to..and that is a 1984 crossfire vette opened up for about a good mile or so..

I forgot the numbers John...can you remind me...all I remember was you getting a little ..ummmmm nervous.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

correct me if I'm wrong but I think 153...comes to mind...I could be wrong..I wasn't lookin...too busy laughing like a demon...lookin' at the road .. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Once I was opened up like that and a newer black Viper passed me like I was in friggin' park...so yeah...I say it's surley possible.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"What you do call a bunch of cows in a field, masturbating?"

Beef Strokin'off!
        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

A traveling salesman drove into a small town where a
          circus was playing. A sign read: "Don't Miss The Amazing
          Italian". The salesman bought a ticket and sat down.

There, under the big top, in the center ring, was a table
          with three walnuts on it. Standing next to it was an old
          Italian. Suddenly, the old man dropped his pants, whipped
          out his huge schlong and smashed all the walnuts with
          three mighty swings! The crowd erupted in applause and
          the elderly Italian was carried off on their shoulders.

Fifteen years later, the salesman visited the same little
          town, found the same circus and saw the same faded sign
          that read, "Don't Miss The Amazing Italian". He couldn't
          believe the old guy was still alive much less still doing
          his act! He bought a ticket.
          Again, the center ring was illuminated. This time, how-
          ever, instead of walnuts, three coconuts were placed on
          the table. The same old Italian stood before them, then
          suddenly dropped his pants and smashed the coconuts with
          three swings of his amazing cock. The crowd went wild,
          and the elderly Italian was carried off on their shoulders.

Flabbergasted, the salesman requested a meeting with him
          after the show. "You're incredible!" he told the Italian,
          "but I have to know something. I saw your act 15 years
          ago and you were using walnuts. Why the switch from wal-
          nuts to coconuts?"

"Well," said the Italian, "My eyes aren't what they used
          to be!"

Comment

a skeleton walks into a bar... and says to the bartender "i'll have a pitcher of beer and a mop!" [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Did you know the night that Lorena Bobbitt cut off John's johnson there were 2 drunks in a car behind her?When she chunked it out the window,it bounced of their windshield.The drunk driving looked at the other drunk and said" Did you see the dick on that bug? " [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img].......
              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Stand 6 feet from the screen and see if you can read this..repeat it loudly three times!

...I

..WE

..TOD

..DID

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

A man walks into his wife's bedroom with a duck under his arm. The man says, this is the pig I've been fucking. The wife says that's not a pig. The man says, I was talking to the duck.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Why is Texas so windy?
                    Cause Arkansas sucks and Louisianna blows.

How do you know the toothbrush was invented in Arkansas?

Cause if it was from anywhere else it'd be a teethbrush!
                    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

well did anyone try my eye test thingy??

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        well did anyone try my eye test thingy??

[/ QUOTE ]
                        LOL Who's retarded? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"LOL Who's retarded?"

Write that down with a Marker on a piece of paper..and have your boss at work read it out loud from 10 feet away in front of everyone...works like a charm!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

or it can be fun for the whole family!!!

Somebody ALWAYS falls for it!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Stand 6 feet from the screen and see if you can read this..repeat it loudly three times!

...I

..WE

..TOD

..DID

[/ QUOTE ]

You left out the SOFA KING part.

Comment

"You left out the SOFA KING part."

I did..I haven't hear that one...please tell me. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                I
                                SOFA
                                KING
                                WE
                                TOD
                                ID
                                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X