Florida bro's Ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida bro's Ok?

Everybody down there in Florida ok? I heard that hurricane/tropical storm hit harder than anyone though it would. Miami had a collapsing overpass, Hallendale, Ft Lauderdale, Hollywood area looks bad. Just want to make sure everyones Ok.
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Re: Florida bro\'s Ok?

Guess I gotta wait for the electricity to come back on down there before I get reply. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm a little north in Vero Beach, everything was fine here! good waves!

Comment

Windy in Tampa, but no rain so far.
        THX for asking brotha.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Sure. Looks like surf's up. Any word on the Naples/Ft Myers area? Looks like the storm went right across southeren Fl, but I haven't heard about anything on the west coast.

Comment

Naples probably saw some nice gusts, but haven't heard of any major destruction or loss of life.
            Ft. Myers should be O.K.
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Nah, not a damn thing in Naples. I was braced for it though: until it took that jog south, we were dead on for it.

Never lost power. Didn't even get much rain, or any impressive gusts. Inlaws in Miami had some prop damage, but nothing major.

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith
              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Nah, not a damn thing in Naples. I was braced for it though: until it took that jog south, we were dead on for it.

Never lost power. Didn't even get much rain, or any impressive gusts. Inlaws in Miami had some prop damage, but nothing major

[/ QUOTE ]

Good news.

By the way Keith, I'll be down in Key West again 29 Sep. Don't know if I'll take that high speed Cat out of FT Myers again. Got screwed the last time.

Comment

Florida girls OK!!

Everything looks great!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Right in the middle of the front page of my local paper today! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] And this is a CANADIAN paper! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Florida girls OK!!

Katrina and The Waves! They had that Walkin' On Sunshine song. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'd hit that.

Something about incredibly stupid girls fellating the best. Is it that since they have their mouths full, they can't say anything dumb.

J/K, glad to hear you guys are doing all right down there.

Actually, I'm not kidding. I would let those girls have a go at me. Just don't let them speak.

Comment

i'll never live anywhere but a beachtown for life, why go elsewhere? i see no reason. but that's just me, hurricane Tommy.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

That sumbitch is gaining strength and gonna make a U turn and nail the Florida pan handle in a couple days [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

I was just watching the live reports, this thing is turning into a monster. Just make sure you're safe, dudes!

On a lighter note, the picture is HOT. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              By the way Keith, I'll be down in Key West again 29 Sep. Don't know if I'll take that high speed Cat out of FT Myers again. Got screwed the last time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Put it off another month, and hit fantasy fest. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Let me know how the Fort Myers connection works out this year, and if you'll be around!

Keith
                              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
                              X