To the looters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the looters

DIE!!! YOU FUCKS. DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!!

These animals are the worst sort of filth our world has ever produced.

I can only hope they all drown clinging to a toaster.

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: To the looters

I agree in principal Tim but I want to point out to you something you may have missed. Look at the footage of the looters and look at what they are looting. Almost every single one of them that I saw was taking diapers and food.

Alot of these people are trying to survive. And while some (like that fucktard carrying the TV) are just trying to take advantage of a horrible tragedy. Some of these people are trying to survive the only way they can think of. I don't think any of us can fathom the desperation these people are feeling right now.

Comment

This is like the Tsunami and 9/11.. it just keeps getting worse and worse and worse and worse.

Whats the next depresssion?

Comment

That's tough. I agree with you in principal too. As long as those people are taking what they need and giving the rest away then we're in 100% agreement. My cynical side tells me that not all of the people taking diapers and food have honorable intentions - I hope I'm wrong. The fact that a police officer has been shot and people are taking TVs makes me think I'm not wrong.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I agree to an extent- people needing food, water, diapers, etc, need to do what they can for themselves and their families. Last I checked, though, widescreen televisions, computers, dvds, major appliances, etc, are not needed for survival, especially when the power is out. These people who think they deserve such things need to die a slow and painful death.

And I don't want to hear about "oh, the insurance companies will pay for that stuff anyway", because we all pay the insurance premiums and the losses will be passed onto us.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            These animals are the worst sort of filth our world has ever produced.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seeing those pieces of shit carrying TV's, sneakers, and hair care products out of stores makes me want to kill them. People are just really fucking stupid and selfish, it's the entitlement society we live in.

I think it's cool though that the cops are now ignoring anyone taking food. Obviously the food/water should be free for the taking given the situation.

Comment

On one hand, I find it extremely ironic that the highest parts of the city are also the richest, which means it is predominantly the rich stores getting looted by the poor. I'm sure some of the upscale places in the French Quarter can stand to front some provisions to the people that didn't even have enough money to make it out of town.

However, if I was there, I'd probably be tripping up some TV snatchers on their way out. Make that definately would, and maybe hold them under the water for a little bit, too. People who try to profit from a tragedy are the worst sort of scum. Unfortunately, those worst sort of scum know no income level. Oil companies continue to rake in record profits, while people watch their homes wash away in the Gulf, or their buddies gunned down in Iraq. Those are the bastards that really get me pissed. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

The person that really deserves a swift kick in the ass is the one who felt he didn't need to come back from vacation until Tuesday evening. We knew this hurricane was coming for a while, yet someone who signs the disaster relief orders was relaxing in Texas while people were dying. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, these tools are taking stuff they are going to have to leave behind anyway. I just saw that they said the city of New Orleans may be uninhabitible for 3-4 months. Food and water...sure. The situation is dire. But televisions, and plastic motorized atv's for the kids???

And of course, once the looters are evacuated...they will receive assistance from the Red Cross/Etc. Nice. Break the law, then get taken care of.

Speaking of the cops...did ya see the video of the cops in the Wal-Mart spree? They had their own cart.

Comment

I think the phrase "take what you need" may apply here, but to anybody else:
                  <font color="red">May The Lord Strike You Down</font>
                  or The United States National Guard

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    And I don't want to hear about "oh, the insurance companies will pay for that stuff anyway", because we all pay the insurance premiums and the losses will be passed onto us.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

It's all been said before this post. Looters are scum, and that's the fact plain and simple. Just because all the rich people and stores are on the high ground does not justify it one damn bit. I remember working for minimum wage washing dishes when I was first married with a new born kid and we didn't have a pot to piss in, and a window to throw it out of, and I didn't loot any damn stores.

I hate excuses and someone trying to read into it and justify when someone does something wrong. Newsflash...looting is wrong! Plain and simple. Quit making excuses for the worthless pieces of trash.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

It's all been said before this post. Looters are scum, and that's the fact plain and simple. Just because all the rich people and stores are on the high ground does not justify it one damn bit. I remember working for minimum wage washing dishes when I was first married with a new born kid and we didn't have a pot to piss in, and a window to throw it out of, and I didn't loot any damn stores.

I hate excuses and someone trying to read into it and justify when someone does something wrong. Newsflash...looting is wrong! Plain and simple. Quit making excuses for the worthless pieces of trash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damned fucking right!! I used to pump gas during the Maine winters, washed Pepsi delivery trucks on Saturdays, mowed lawns, etc, and I never thought to loot any stores. I aspired to get ahead and do something with my life. This whole thing pisses me off.

Comment

I'm with you Tim. Its pathetic and it makes me sick. Wrong is wrong -- there is no justification. I can understand food and water but the guns, electronics, jewerly...pure scumbags stealing just because.
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

I saw news footage today where they show cops walking around Wal Mart with shopping carts full of shoes and clothes. They were putting stuff in the carts not taking it out. When the reporter asked the lady cop what she was doing she walked away from teh cart and said she was looking for looters. You mean the 100s of people that are all around you. Hmmmm.......

Comment

Theft and looting is no good. I imagine the jewellery stores/banks have all been "explored". When you look at the big picture, theres entire housing districs where a person could just walk inside , and start taking stuff. I can see why some people stayed behind, simply to guard their posessions, I wouldnt want people going thru my house while i was being forced to stand outside the city because they wont let me in. Theres likely organised gangs of people going thru houses going striaght for jewellery/cash/etc.

Hopefully thats sorted out quickly.

However, If I saw a Guitar center's doors open, I would happily take out the guitars and safely store them in my basement for the few months it would take them to re-sort their situation and get back to normal [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Tonight they pulled 1500 police off of search and rescue, and are reassigning them to the downtown area to control looting. I have seen footage of police breaking glass out to allow looters into grocery stores. I can undertstand allowing them to food and water. That may be the only thing that can sustain them until more help and supplies arrives.
                              But whe I see the looters caring bags of tennis shoes, tvs,clothing I think the police should be allowed to shoot them on the spot.

Because of that reassignment who knows how many people may die because of the lawless pieces of shit who don't care about anything but themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X