To the looters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To the looters

you may think I'm a bit "cynical...maybe "blood thirsty"...well I am what people like that made me.. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I'm just happy that other people like some of you can finaly see "people" how I do..and see what I had to deal with.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I played this game for real...it wasn't fun...it wasn't boring either tho..YEAHHHhhhhh..it was fun sometimes.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

OK I'm done..have fun guys.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

continue..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Eh, yahoo claims that only black people are looting. everyone else is "finding". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I work for Yahoo and that is NOT a yahoo site! Find someone else to blame you stupid "the man" shit on. Yahoo is not a racist company by any stretch. Research facts before you post stuupid fucking shit.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I found that...and I find it hilarious. Of course I know yahoo isn't "really" racist.

Comment

I'm sure the black store owners , home owners , police officers , fire rescue..and so on..would NOT concure with Drip..or that whole race card BS. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

This is NOT a race issue...it is what it is...it is a Human Garbage issue...and this may come as a shock to some.. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

But Human Pollution does exist...and right now..you're watching it..or dealing with it...depends where you are on the map.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

continue..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What is really sad is this shows how vulnerable we are as a nation and how slow we are to assist people in need. Poor crisis planning, if this was an attack or an invasion we'd be screwed big time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I say get all the people out of New Orleans and then blow up the levees and flood that sumbitch...years from now we can use it as national scuba dive park [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Far too costly to totally rebuild imho [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Who's great idea was it to build a major city 5 feet below sea level or whatever it is.
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Who's great idea was it to build a major city 5 feet below sea level or whatever it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr. Slick Exxon.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

The city actually wasn't built below sea level, when New Orleans was founded it was above sea level. The problem is that the land has subsided. It's built on a silt bed of the Mississippi River Delta.
              -Michael

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can bet that if my store was in New Orleans, I'd be the guy in that chair. My inventory is my lifeblood and without it I'd be incapable of earning an income.

I realize people need food and water to live, but they certainly don't need all the other things I've been watching being looted.
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I'd have my flak gear on and my semi auto assault weapon brandished as well...

Comment

Call In THE YNGWIE to go there.. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

and

UNLEASH THE FUCKING FURY!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

they'll disperse IMMEDIATELY!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

continue...

Comment

New Oleans has always had the worst police department in the country, it was chosen number one as the best city to kill someone and get away with it, The footage of the black female cops looting walmart right with the other scum, just shows how fucked up the situation is there.
                      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I know tyhe cops wont be there when the crap hit the fan. Hence the many precautionary possesions I have...

Comment

cops are people too...some slip thru the cracks (affirmative action) doesn't help that matter...yes I've had partners that should have been behind bars...and some did eventualy go there.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

SHIT ALWAYS FLOATS TO IT'S OWN LEVEL..especially when under water.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

no matter what color you are..this is true..UNDEBATEABLE! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

continue....

Comment

Doubly "undebateable"... hahaha...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              Who's great idea was it to build a major city 5 feet below sea level or whatever it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr. Slick Exxon.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              um, actually it was the French that founded and built New Orleans in the early 1700's.

one more thing to blame the French for. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Call In THE YNGWIE to go there.. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

and

UNLEASH THE FUCKING FURY!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

they'll disperse IMMEDIATELY!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

continue...

[/ QUOTE ]
                                Bill, that would be the "focking" fury. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                                X