To the looters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To the looters

i thought it was "fooking" [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Call In THE YNGWIE to go there.. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

and

UNLEASH THE FUCKING FURY!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

they'll disperse IMMEDIATELY!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

continue...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Bill, that would be the "focking" fury. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Fats missing. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Fats Domino is missing in New Orleans

ASSOCIATED PRESS

Fats Domino was missing Thursday, days after Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans, said his longtime agent, Al Embry.
      Embry told The Associated Press that he hadn't been able to contact Domino since talking to him Sunday evening by phone.

The 77-year-old R&B legend, whose real name is Antoine Domino, told Embry that he planned to stay at his New Orleans house with his wife, Rosemary, and their daughter.

"I hope somebody turns him up, but as of right now, we haven't got anybody that knows where he's at," said Embry, who has worked with Domino for 28 years. "I would think he might be safe because somebody said he was on top of the balcony."

Checquoline Davis, Domino's niece, posted a message on Craigslist.com Thursday pleading for information. Davis wrote that Domino, his wife, their children and grandchildren "didn't get out" of the second floor.

Domino, who has rarely appeared in public in recent years, has a home in the 9th ward, a low-lying area of the flooded city.

Getting information on possible missing persons has been nearly impossible as phone lines for hospitals and police haven't been working.

Domino has sold more than 110 million records in his long career, including the legendary singles "Blueberry Hill" and "Ain't That a Shame."

His 1950 recording of "The Fat Man" is sometimes called the first real rock 'n' roll record. He was among the first honorees to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

where are the marines when you need em, oh yeah, Iraq
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Fats Domino is still alive??

I didn't know that....I don't watch TV or read the funny papers..I get ALL my current events thru you guys..

Fats Domino...not many 50's icons still living ..ain't that a shame (pun) intended.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Fuck looters no matter what they're taking. They should all be fucking shot no matter what color they are. If I were a business owner down there, who or what gives anyone the right to come and rob MY store that I paid into to make myself an HONEST living?!?

I'm with the guy sitting out there with his shotgun. You come to rob my store, I'll blow your fuckin' brains out and ask questions later. The looter/shooting incidents have me fucking appalled! I agree with Bill here too....ANIMALS. This situation is separating the ANIMALS from the people with decent morals.

Comment

Times like this shows people's true colors for all to see..

in a weird selfish way...I'm glad that now thru tragedy some people can understand what I had to deal with..and I'm just one out of so many that just wanted to.."help" people..yeah right!

THIS is "why" the way I am...deal with THAT everday for over a decade..it changes you..and you realize..you're not helpin' shit..and even percieved by many as "the bad guy"..

for those who get upset or irate by watching this on TV...you really have no idea how bad it is when it is thrown into your lap on a daily basis , which is a good thing..you don't want this.

Bless the military , Police , Fire and all decent folks in times like this who look out for one another..

I have zero compassion or sympathy for human filth , parasites that have never worked a honest day or never paid their dues as a human/citzen..No compassion whatsoever..they have drained it out of me...

but yet they have the same rights as we do...and they use them well.

civil rights should be reserved for "civil" humans...civil rights is a crutch and what they scream the loudest when they are caught by "the man"..and I was that man.

but now those animals broke me..physically and mentally...now I only care about "MY" world and those that are in it.

If the world blew up tomorrow and spared only those I care about...It wouldn't matter to me....that is what these "animals" have done to me , and why I believe in what I do...

PLEASE don't mention "God" to me..isn't HE the one that made these "people" and gave them the "free will" to act like the animals that they are in the first place..and I'm not even mentioning the hurricane itself...the "act of God"..

we are on our own..be you're own GOD and love and take care of yourselves and those who deserve your love..

Don't waste your time , compassion , and money on ingratful garbage..you won't get a thank you..on the contrary..they would kill you or your family in a heartbeat...and you want to give them .."love"..."Care"..."Understanding"....or "money"..

and you can bet your hairy ass that half the money that is donated won't even get to these poor innocent people , after everyone involved in those
              "charities"..dip their sticky fingers in the till..

Happened on 911...happens all the time..including the Salvation Army...I'm not making this up man..

truly sickening! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I thought you were done, Bill [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm done when I feel like it.. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

now shut up and pay attention...maybe you'll learn somethin'... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]....

ya silly ass.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

You'll be done when they stick a fork in ya! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

By "they" I mean demons and by "fork" I mean pitchfork!

Bwahahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yes...you are correct sir. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But I already got my spot in hell...I'm the tour guide.

I get to drive a little bus around and make jokes on the microphone to ease their suffering.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

BTW that's MISTER Silly Ass [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hell might just be driving around listening to Bill...

Hehehe...

Comment

"Hell might just be driving around listening to Bill..."

yes , I can only imagine the pain that must be.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X