To the looters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To the looters

Bill's hell would be driving around listening to ME forever, hahaha...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]......nahhh your great company bro..your probs are my probs..and visa versa..

we're brothers..that's what we do.

I can't help stop thinking about Rich...you see guys I'm not a heartless bastard... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Alot of you guys..are part of "MY" world...you know ..the world I do care about..

it would tear my heart out to see something happen to one of my good friends here ..that happened before with Stu [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Bill
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill's hell will be to give guided tours of Wal-Mart to Eminem and Tommy Lee.

Tours leave every 45 minutes.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

"Bill's hell will be to give guided tours of Wal-Mart to Eminem and Tommy Lee"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...man that's is so true..!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Looting" for survival = okay, considering the food and necessities they are taking will probably be useless in two or three weeks time. No one else is going to come down there to get that stuff out to move it to another store, so it's pretty-much wasted unless the refugees take it for their survival. So I think that's okay.

What gets me, like you guys, is the fuckstains who are taking things UNNESSESARY for survival - TVs, computers, etc. THINGS THAT NEED ELECTRICITY FOR WHICH THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY TO RUN THEM!!! What a bunch of boneheads. That's just greed run amok. And the main thing I want to know is just where are these assholes going to store the hot goods until they can actually use them!? That kind of stupidity just cracks me up! The ultimate payback for them will be when they're sittin there in 4 feet of water holding their TV up so it doesn't get wet while two guys come up to him - one grabs the TV and the other guy shoots the dude. Instant Karma! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Last thing on my rant-list is what the hell is the deal with the dumbasses shooting at the people who are trying to HELP THEM??? Anyone stupid enough to do that deserves to be shot in the face by our law enforcement or military. The only thing I can think of that might possibly explain that sort of behavior is exhaustion, starvation and desperation - all combined, these things would probably make someone do something pretty stupid.

Anyway... I donated what I could to the Red Cross and I hope it helps in some small way. There are a lot of people suffering and I can't believe that they're still stuck there in that horrible situation.

Comment

The worst thing is the low-lifes shooting at the helicopters. FEMA would be feeding a lot more people with food, water and supplies dropped by helicopter and 1/2 the crap would probably not be necessary, but FEMA has called off most drops for safety. Now we have to have the National Guard and MPs come in and restore order so the drops can begin again.

Matt

Comment

Thanks for the updates...I can't watch that shit..I just can't..

I'll get all my updates from you guys..

seriously I won't watch that crap.... [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

Just to follow up Fats Domino rescued :

Legendary singer-pianist Fats Domino rescued from New Orleans flood

Comment

I cant believe how the situation is unfolding down there. Im truly in utter shock. Ive been thinking about this all damn day, and Im going to voice my opinion. Im sorry if I offend anyone, but what I say is what I believe to be true adn thats that... Im not some biggot, Im a realist and see things how they REALLY are.

At first, I felt bad for all the people who were still stuck there, struggling to survive. But after hearing these reports, I dont.

Lets face it, all men are NOT created equal. We as the human race, have been trying to justify this for ever. Do you know why we cant? Do you know why we cant get over racisim, segregation, and such issues? Because we are NOT created equal.

Just look at the people who are causing this disruption. Im tired of hearing "stereotyping is wrong" and "racial profiling" bullshit. And this is a fucking prime example. These certain people thrive on evil, lawlessness... they are in their glory. Even before this disaster, would you sanely venture into "their neck of the woods"... nope. Help them? Fuck them. If they wanted help, they could act civil and wait for it to come like everyone else down there is, meanwhile helping themselves as best they can. But NO, THEY ARE NOT DOING THAT. So you know what? Let them die, kill themselves, what ever, I dont care. We do NOT need people like that alive.

Go to any city, and you have a ghetto. What the fuck is that? Why should we, as AMERICANS, be afraid to go ANYWHERE in this country? Why should these people be allowed to act like they do and do what they do. Why should I be afraid of being shot, beat up, or car jacked just for walking or driving down a street? What gives they the right to do that? Why cant we search people of Arab decent in airports? All hijackings have been done by THEM, yet we have to pay for it just to be "politically correct". Fuck that!

This whole fucking situation pissed me off. And to those of you who live anywhere near a city, you need to realize that THIS CAN HAPPEN TO YOU! No matter where you are, any disaster could happen and land you in the exact same spot. Then what are you going to say when these ignorant motherfuckers are robbing you, killing your family, and distilling fear that will ruin your children for years to come?

Something needs to be done NOW, across the ENTIRE USA, not just in N.O. because this can happen anywhere. I truly hope EVERYONE who truly wants help down there, recieves it. And I do mean EVERYONE. As for the other bastards, I hope they die or are killed.

I feel so bad for all the helpless people down there who have nothing left, who truly want help.

My solution? Plant a nuke in the superdome, get everyone out who wants out, get all law enforcment out, and level whats left of that fucking city, and give it back to the ocean. (this part was a joke for the most part [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

We woudlnt be in this position if we werent constantly trying to beat mother nature at her own game.

Oh well, what I say doesent really matter anyway, but I wanted to get that off my chest.
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

• Re: To the looters

And here is a first hand account of the total chaos going on down there:

[ QUOTE ]

Well last night I was watching the 6pm news when they announced the 17th street canal pumps failed as well as another break in the levee. My house is right off St. Charles Ave. and up to 6pm yesterday is was the only part of the city that was dry. Since the pumps failed and the new break St. Charles Ave. would be under 9ft of water in the next 12-15hrs. My brother and I felt if we wanted to save anything we had to leave NOW. We loaded up flashlights, rope, our medical ID's, both our .45 Glocks, 2 shotguns and rode out. En-route we listened to the radio which broad casted all the news about the looters and what not, in hindsight it was a mistake. My mother didn't want us to go by dad who is a Vietnam vet told to be safe and "shoot to kill" if it ever comes to that.

One the way we had to pass 5-6 checkpoints to allow entry into the city. We stated we were medical personnel who were activated, showed our ID and off we went. On the radio reports were coming in about the officer who was shot in the head, the 2 gunman who opened fired on the NOPD station, and how looters were carjacking cars to get out of the city. This started making my brother nervous and giving seconds thoughts.

Anyway we get to the city and it looks like a freaking war zone. The best visual I can give is the movie "Blackhawk Down" when all the Somalians are rushing the city. They are people EVERYWHERE, they are pissed off, and all have weapons, 2X4's, Axes, and guns. If this wasn't bad enough we are 2 white boys in a truck in a sea several hundred armed pissed off blacks. There wasn't a white person to be found. I couldn't get over the little 8-10yr old kids with weapons, I ever saw one carry a claw hammer!

These people were absolutely nuts rammed trucks(stolen I'm sure) in to jewelry stores stealing items, they were tearing apart Wal-Mart carrying out TV's, Playstations, DVD players, etc. One lady was wheeling out an entire rack of merchandise, not sure what it was but sure wasn't clothes for food. They were all laughing and carrying on like it's freaking Christmas.

We got stuck in traffic when we see the group of guys walking down the street w/ AK-47's, at that point the "pucker factor" kicked in, a couple Glocks and shotguns were no match for that. We haul azz trying to get to Uptown when we see these people chopping down the front door w/ an axe of this $4-5 million dollar mansion on ST. Charles Ave. I was just in total awe because it was so surreal. Making matters worse it's 11pm at night there is no electricity and you really can see anything or anyone until they are right up on you.

Our plan was to be in and out in 30min, this included putting his Harley on the trailer. It would have taken me 5-10min tops to get my stuff, all I wanted was my pictures from college, my clothes/shoes, and my computer tower. Well he got scared saying we are going to get jumped while putting the bike on the trailer. Keep in mind this is the only area in the city that is dry. So just like rats who move to higher ground these people were doing the same. Word must have gotten out that Uptown was dry so there started to be a large influx of people.

Needless to say he wanted to go home rather than take our chances. While it was the smart thing to do I was beyond infuriated w/ him because we made it this far. He just kept saying our lives aren't worth it. So we turned around, our next challenge was getting out of the city while not getting jacked. Reports came out that people were jumping in the back of truck holding the drivers at gunpoint. Traffic started to slow so I just nailed it got out as fast as I could.

Even though he was the voice of reason I'm still pissed. All I have is my life and the clothes on my back. I lost my house(which is now 9ft underwater) ALL my clothes, TV, computer, furniture, and photo albums and videos from childhood and college. What makes this worse is my brother owned the house and I was a tenant and I didn't have renters insurance, hindsight is 20/20.

I also hope everyone of the ****ing looters get ***anus, E-Coli and F*(KING drown. I'm serious I really hope the all die for what they were doing to the city, killing people, and destroying homes. Never in my life have I ever seen people act live savages, it was truly sicking.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what REALLY upset me, made me realize whats truly going on down there.
                      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

And last, an account from someone on a car message board Im on who lost everything. These are the people who truly need help.
                        [ QUOTE ]

Guys some of you may know me and some may not. I live in St Bernard outside of New Orleans. MY House and 2 of my cars and most everything else I own is under several feet of water. WE are hold up in a hotel and my family is fine BUT everything we owned is under water and it may be month’s b4 we can try to return home? Thanks to those of you who have helped me in the past. It will be many years b4 I can ever even think about a rec car again! I have heard it’s so bad down there I may never return. Just cash in the insurance. Pay the Bills and start over somewhere else. What you guys are seeing on the news is propaganda BS!. It’s like a 3rd world county war in the City right now. Armed mobs of looters rapin and killin at will. Dead bodies floating everywhere. The cops where left to fend for themselves with NO leadership or communication. The federal government finally got involved today and they are brining in troops. My cousin is a NOPD Cop and that’s where I am getting the info from. Anyway - that’s enough of my rant. Thanks again for the help in the past guys. Lata, Arkangel77

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I cant believe how the situation is unfolding down there. Im truly in utter shock. Ive been thinking about this all damn day, and Im going to voice my opinion. Im sorry if I offend anyone, but what I say is what I believe to be true adn thats that... Im not some biggot, Im a realist and see things how they REALLY are.

At first, I felt bad for all the people who were still stuck there, struggling to survive. But after hearing these reports, I dont.

Lets face it, all men are NOT created equal. We as the human race, have been trying to justify this for ever. Do you know why we cant? Do you know why we cant get over racisim, segregation, and such issues? Because we are NOT created equal.

Just look at the people who are causing this disruption. Im tired of hearing "stereotyping is wrong" and "racial profiling" bullshit. And this is a fucking prime example. These certain people thrive on evil, lawlessness... they are in their glory. Even before this disaster, would you sanely venture into "their neck of the woods"... nope. Help them? Fuck them. If they wanted help, they could act civil and wait for it to come like everyone else down there is, meanwhile helping themselves as best they can. But NO, THEY ARE NOT DOING THAT. So you know what? Let them die, kill themselves, what ever, I dont care. We do NOT need people like that alive.

Go to any city, and you have a ghetto. What the fuck is that? Why should we, as AMERICANS, be afraid to go ANYWHERE in this country? Why should these people be allowed to act like they do and do what they do. Why should I be afraid of being shot, beat up, or car jacked just for walking or driving down a street? What gives they the right to do that? Why cant we search people of Arab decent in airports? All hijackings have been done by THEM, yet we have to pay for it just to be "politically correct". Fuck that!

This whole fucking situation pissed me off. And to those of you who live anywhere near a city, you need to realize that THIS CAN HAPPEN TO YOU! No matter where you are, any disaster could happen and land you in the exact same spot. Then what are you going to say when these ignorant motherfuckers are robbing you, killing your family, and distilling fear that will ruin your children for years to come?

Something needs to be done NOW, across the ENTIRE USA, not just in N.O. because this can happen anywhere. I truly hope EVERYONE who truly wants help down there, recieves it. And I do mean EVERYONE. As for the other bastards, I hope they die or are killed.

I feel so bad for all the helpless people down there who have nothing left, who truly want help.

My solution? Plant a nuke in the superdome, get everyone out who wants out, get all law enforcment out, and level whats left of that fucking city, and give it back to the ocean. (this part was a joke for the most part [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

We woudlnt be in this position if we werent constantly trying to beat mother nature at her own game.

Oh well, what I say doesent really matter anyway, but I wanted to get that off my chest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to sound racist, because I'm fucking way far from that bullshit...but cheers to that post Rob!! I'm with you all the way on that one bro!! It's a realistic view of this fucked up sitch...and it stretches far wider than this disaster.

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

You know what lights me up... we have over 1000 troops right here at this base we're stationed at just WAITING to go help out in the Gulf. Nobody is doing a damned thing about it. A troop movement has to be "authorized" and planned. We have over 4,000 Louisiana guardsmen overseas right now. Why are they not on their way home now?
                            Our military has the ability to go into hostile locations and set-up a fully operational tent city within hours.
                            We have planes that can drop life sustaining supplies anywhere. ANYWHERE. Keith is a communications expert. His team can get in to the gnarliest locations and set up tactical communications within four hours.
                            We have the ability to deal with disasters like this slut Katrina. It just blows my mind that this is all happening like this.

-Em

Comment

Exactly, I dont want to come off as racist, because Im not... If your a good person, then your a good person. I dont give a fuck what your skin color or country you came from.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                And last, an account from someone on a car message board Im on who lost everything. These are the people who truly need help.
                                [ QUOTE ]

Guys some of you may know me and some may not. I live in St Bernard outside of New Orleans. MY House and 2 of my cars and most everything else I own is under several feet of water. WE are hold up in a hotel and my family is fine BUT everything we owned is under water and it may be month’s b4 we can try to return home? Thanks to those of you who have helped me in the past. It will be many years b4 I can ever even think about a rec car again! I have heard it’s so bad down there I may never return. <font color="red">Just cash in the insurance.</font> Pay the Bills and start over somewhere else. What you guys are seeing on the news is propaganda BS!. It’s like a 3rd world county war in the City right now. Armed mobs of looters rapin and killin at will. Dead bodies floating everywhere. The cops where left to fend for themselves with NO leadership or communication. The federal government finally got involved today and they are brining in troops. My cousin is a NOPD Cop and that’s where I am getting the info from. Anyway - that’s enough of my rant. Thanks again for the help in the past guys. Lata, Arkangel77

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a lot of people are going to be in for a real big shock when they go talk to their insurance company. Most policies do not cover these floods. They cover water damage/loss when it falls from the sky not flows from a broken levy. Flood insurance is usually a separate thing and you typically get that through the government. I'd venture a guess that a lot of folks aren't going to be getting a whole lot of money from their insurance companies.
                                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                                X