Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: To the looters

[ QUOTE ]
    You know what lights me up... we have over 1000 troops right here at this base we're stationed at just WAITING to go help out in the Gulf. Nobody is doing a damned thing about it. A troop movement has to be "authorized" and planned. We have over 4,000 Louisiana guardsmen overseas right now. Why are they not on their way home now?
    Our military has the ability to go into hostile locations and set-up a fully operational tent city within hours.
    We have planes that can drop life sustaining supplies anywhere. ANYWHERE. Keith is a communications expert. His team can get in to the gnarliest locations and set up tactical communications within four hours.
    We have the ability to deal with disasters like this slut Katrina. It just blows my mind that this is all happening like this.

-Em

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a big problem with this whole situation your missing... its a WAR ZONE down there. If we go in there, people ARE going to get killed. Do you think the military really wants to kill any US citizens? No they dont! Thats where their dilemma lies: Go in, and be forced to kill people, or wait and hope it dies down.

I wish people would realize this before jumping all over the military and law enforcment.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

to me this is the same ol' same ol'..I expect nothing other than this from .."man".

right now a person is being victimized by this very animal..be it a child or the elderly..whoever.

right in your backyard..my backyard..across the country.

THIS just brought it to your attention..

this is an AWAKENING..for some of you..look how "angry" and "Pissed" you are..

but something I've know for far too long..

I haven't watch one minute of this so far on TV and will not!

but I'm glad in a way...because these "animals" are my demons..

Now others can see these demons..I don't feel so alone in my "hatred" and "anger" right now..

Now...you guys are doing the hating and yelling for me...for a change..

Bill
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

And I realized, today, that this goes much larger than N.O. I always had formed my own opinions about these issues, and this hasnt changed them, just the scale of them. But now I see that this can happen right here, and in reality, what can we the people really do about it?
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

It can happen any where... Any time... As soon as police are diverted enough and they can act with lawlessness...

Comment

this can happen in ANY inner city..

just takes a tiny spark to set it ablaze..

not very reassuring but ..sometimes the "truth" isn't.

These animals WANT to lash out...they just need a "excuse"..any excuse will do..

and of course they will blame everyone but themselves..like always

and we have to play their "game"..to not appear.."hateful" ..

It's a matter of.. we are damed if we do...damned if we don't..

"why did it take them this long"..or the other way.."they shot my baby over a TV"...as the civil lawsuites roll in..which cost us even more money..and burdon us even more.

it's a shame to have to juggle taking care of buisness and "politics"..but that is a reality we face.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I just can never understand why they act and think they way they do. Is it genetic? Is it just the Americanized culture?

Comment

Human Pollution...

generations of hapless , lazy , uneducated welfare babies making welfare babies..

TRUTH be told.

Comment

It's the "I'm a piece of shit gene" that they all carry. It only takes an abscence of the PO-PO to awaken it.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I'm probably the only person here right now that feels ..comfort.

yes "comfort"...after all these years..NOW ...I'm not alone in my thoughts or feelings.

and if it takes shit like this to awaken the truth...then so be it.

Bill

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      You know what lights me up... we have over 1000 troops right here at this base we're stationed at just WAITING to go help out in the Gulf. Nobody is doing a damned thing about it. A troop movement has to be "authorized" and planned. We have over 4,000 Louisiana guardsmen overseas right now. Why are they not on their way home now?
                      Our military has the ability to go into hostile locations and set-up a fully operational tent city within hours.
                      We have planes that can drop life sustaining supplies anywhere. ANYWHERE. Keith is a communications expert. His team can get in to the gnarliest locations and set up tactical communications within four hours.
                      We have the ability to deal with disasters like this slut Katrina. It just blows my mind that this is all happening like this.

-Em

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a big problem with this whole situation your missing... its a WAR ZONE down there. If we go in there, people ARE going to get killed. Do you think the military really wants to kill any US citizens? No they dont! Thats where their dilemma lies: Go in, and be forced to kill people, or wait and hope it dies down.

I wish people would realize this before jumping all over the military and law enforcment.

[/ QUOTE ]

The military is trained to handle war zones. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                      I should know, this is what my husband does for a living.
                      We can go in there and help save people and bring order to chaos, or not go in there and more people die.
                      We are excellent at providing aid to other countries without even stepping foot on war-torn soil. We can certainly accomplish this task here at home. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Edit: Let me add that you missed my point entirely, bro. I am talking about helping people. Not mobilizing for a war. Just a heads up. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

7,000 Nat'l Guardsman arrive today, will shoot to kill
                        as chaos continues in NO:

He said half of them had just returned from assignments overseas and are "highly proficient in the use of lethal force." He pledged to "put down" the violence "in a quick and efficient manner." Gov. Kathleen Blanco called the looters "hoodlums" and issued a warning to lawbreakers: Hundreds of National Guard troops hardened on the battlefield in Iraq have landed in New Orleans.

"They have M-16s and they're locked and loaded," she said. "These troops know how to shoot and kill, and they are more than willing to do so, and I expect they will."

Many police officers quitting:

"Tourist Debbie Durso of Washington, Mich., said she asked a police officer for assistance and his response was, "'Go to hell — it's every man for himself."'

New Orleans police officers — many of whom were from flooded areas — turning in their badges.

"They indicated that they had lost everything and didn't feel that it was worth them going back to take fire from looters and losing their lives," Col. Henry Whitehorn said.

Read the whole tragic article:

http://khon.com/khon/displayStory.cfm?storyID=6890
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Looting vs. finding

http://www.snopes.com/photos/katrina/looters.asp
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X