Clear All

Re: Very exciting news

Congrats Box! Good luck! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Way to go dude..

I don't wanna sound queer or nuthin...

but your a nice lookin' young man.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

...sorry I just watched Orgazmo... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Bill Z
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Rock On Bro!!! Total coolness!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

That is awesome Boxcar! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I love to see a brother get somewhere with their dream. Man, that is just too cool.

Comment

I'm adding you guys.

Comment

Who'd have though that guy that hung out in JCF chat several years ago would wind up being a rock star. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Huge congrats Boxcar on realizing what is for many a lifelong dream. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks so much guys. It is just a small label, but the dude who runs it has lots of industry contacts...a band that was on his label 6 months ago called Secret Lives of the Freemasons is now signed to Astromagnetics Records, and their video is being played on Fuse. If nothing else this will be a good experience for us, and at most it can be an awesome stepping stone.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  He's the one on the left with the longer hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good, cuz....ah...the rest of those guys look kinda...dweeby [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey Box, you're the handsomest dude in the band! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

That means you will get all the tail [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X