No announcement yet.

Anybody heard from Rich - Lerxstcat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody heard from Rich - Lerxstcat?

Yeah... I've been thinking about Rich everyday... hope you're okay, bro!! Be safe...

-Emmy

Comment

I hope he's ok.

Comment

Lerx has been on my mind since all of this began. Unfortunately Biloxi, and all of Mississippi, is being treated as the step child of this disaster. The media is so focused on New Orleans that there isn't much coming out of the other Gulf States. NOLA is in a crisis unlike anything I have ever seen and I ache for those people, but the same suffering is occuring elsewhere and I know many would like to be informed of this.

Thank goodness for the early warning systems that are in place and were used to save so many lives. This tragedy in New Orleans is like a Tsunami except the waters didn't recede. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Rich, if this gets to you - God Bless and stay safe.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Damn, I didn't know Rich was down there. I hope you're doing well Rich.
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Here's to hoping he's OK, heeded the warnings and is in a place that simply doesn't have Internet access. From the FL panhandle to western LA the communication infrastructure will be f'ed up for some time.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Damn, I didn't know Rich was down there. I hope you're doing well Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">wow, neither did I....we're thinking about ya Rich...take care and be safe wherever you are.... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I too hope Rich is okay. This whole thing just blows... no pun intended. I have friends who live(d) in New Orleans, Samantha & Bill and their baby. I haven't heard from them in a long time and hope they survived...

This shit really sucks [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a gut feeling Rich is OK...a little Fucked for the moment but at least OK..

I sure hope I'm right..

let's try to be postive about our friend until we hear from him..

Let's harness every bit of postive energy and send it his way man..I'm sure he needs it.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Wow, I didn't even realize a few of us were down there for this. Good luck brother, we're prayin for ya

Comment

Hey guys, I'm OK and evacuated to Meridian, 160 miles north of Biloxi. It's bad here, but the Coast looks destroyed and I can't reach anyone there. I doubt I have anything left there but got to take a couple guitars out. Power and phones are sporadic so I don't know when I'll be back online but thank y'all so much for your concern. It means a lot to me!
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Good to see you're OK Rich!

Comment

Good news! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I knew it..didn't i say it..I knew you were OK..

Rich I love you bro..

I'm huggin' ya big time man..

Bill.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Very happy to hear that you made it out safely, Rich. Take care and best of luck.
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Glad to hear your ok Rich, though its nice that you got to save a few of your guitars, the important thing is that you are ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X