Louisiana Governor has a message for Looters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisiana Governor has a message for Looters

Don't know how they'll get the message as there is no power but she has a message none the less.

" Gov. Kathleen Blanco called the looters "hoodlums" and issued a warning to lawbreakers: Hundreds of National Guardsmen hardened on the battlefield in Iraq have landed in New Orleans.

"They have M-16s and they're locked and loaded," she said. "These troops know how to shoot and kill, and they are more than willing to do so, and I expect they will.""

I guess they'll get the message in the form of a .223 caliber delivery.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Louisiana Governor has a message for Looters

That herd needs to be thinned... People acting like that need to be corrected.

People are being murdered INSIDE the superdome reports say, as well as they are treating 6-12 rapes a day there...

Unbelievable...

Comment

I agree with her standpoints completely, but the rhetoric is not what you'd expect from a governor.

[ QUOTE ]
      "These troops know how to shoot and kill, and they are more than willing to do so, and I expect they will."

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok...
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

This is disgusting. These wild animals need to be treated as such and euthanized if caught committing rapes and murders.

What is interesting to me is how similar these peoples reactions to no police presence is to the Iraqi insurgents behavior when their police presence(Saddam the oppressor) disappeared. I guess it proves that scum are scum, regarless of geography or religious affiliation. Those born with the "I'm a peace of shit gene" obviously need to be policed. The cops and soldiers on the board would know this better than me.

God Bless the people caught in the middle of this depravity.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

i caught the mayor of NO dropping F bombs on MSNBC earlier today. he's pissed at the amount of help that they're receiving. i only saw a few seconds, but saw him say "this is a major fucking disaster" or something to that extent.

it's like escape from new york over there.

i can say that the state of texas has really opened the doors to the refugees. those that have kids can put them in the tx public schools right away, and they also can get food stamps right away too. the reunion arena in dallas has been opened up as well.
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I heard the whole radio broadcast this morning from the mayor of NO. Holy Shit. This guy laid it all out. To say he is pissed and disappointed would be the understatement of the year. He was talking more trash than any mayor I've heard since Marion Barry was caught with coke.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

People are being murdered INSIDE the superdome reports say, as well as they are treating 6-12 rapes a day there...

[/ QUOTE ]
              Are you fucking kidding me. In the midst of this disaster these animals are raping people?
              SHOOT TO KILL [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
              If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

yes. yes they are.
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Let's try not to waste ammo.
                  One bullet, one inch above the eye brow line, dead center on the forehead.
                  Next.....
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

EXCELLENT.
                    This is a fabulous opportunity to begin the cleansing.

Cleaning up ALL of the trash (human included) will no doubt begin the road to recovery for the great City of New Orleans.

A much faster start will occur with the removal......errrrr.....killing of the looters/murderers/rapists and other assorted criminals, who see this disaster ONLY as an opportunity.

Once the City is back and running, crime will be at an all time low as hundreds (and hopefully thousands) of these pieces of shit will no longer be on the planet, but above it, in the new crypts of N.O.

If only Los Angeles had done this in the wake of the Riots in 1992, this would be a better place now too.

Godspeed and best wishes to all of you National Guardsmen and Guardswomen.

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                    Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

That mayor is one awesome dude.

Comment

The Mayor is a piece of shit as well Corruption and greed have led him to where he is today.Its the job of the local gov to be prepared, and when you announce evac too late, well fuck you asshole.Do your job before you critisize others.............

Comment

It appears the Guard is making its way to the Convention Center with a large convoy of supplies and troops. Hopefully, these people will soon get the food, water and medical supplies they desperately need.
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            The Mayor is a piece of shit as well Corruption and greed have led him to where he is today.Its the job of the local gov to be prepared, and when you announce evac too late, well fuck you asshole.Do your job before you critisize others.............

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] I believe his happy ass has been sitting on a Navy vessel in the Gulf dining on good Navy chow and sleeping in the VIP quarters, no? He's rantin' and ravin' to save face with the voters. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

As for the Governor, she's my hero! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Jesus, to hear looting going on it one thing, but rapes too! What the hell is wrong with people? I am definatly with Joe on this, one goddamn bullet to the head. Your family/friends/neighbors are in need of help and your raping them?? They deserve to be shot

Comment

Working...
                              X