Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Louisiana Governor has a message for Looters

[ QUOTE ]
    The Mayor is a piece of shit as well Corruption and greed have led him to where he is today.Its the job of the local gov to be prepared, and when you announce evac too late, well fuck you asshole.Do your job before you critisize others.............

[/ QUOTE ]

You got that right. Well said.

The Governor is not that far either. She did not know she had to ask for the National Guard from the Feds and they stand ready for the call.
    That is the protocol. She did not know it!!!!
    Dumb fuck!!
    How in the hell she got into that position? blame somebody else for your incompetence, that is the order of the day.
    What a society.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

all these threads are excatly the same..

if I post anything..I'll just repeat myself..

so let's.

I am probably the only person on this board that feels.."comfort"..

yes comfort..after all these years..NOW...I'm not alone in my feelings of anger and hatred of these animals...

and if it take a tragedy like this to pull people head's out of their asses...then so be it.

I don't feel so alone in my thoughts..

you guys can take over for me now and spew all the Venom that you seen come out of me all this time.

Bill
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        As for the Governor, she's my hero!

[/ QUOTE ]

She made no attempt to prepare the NG before the hurricane hit. She was on TV this morning crying, asking for help.

Compare that to the images from NYC after 9-11. As much as I disliked NYC in the past, they had the leaders and the people to get the job done.
        NYC =>Firefighter and Police running into a burning building to save one more life.
        NO=> Police quiting so they can go loot or cut and run.

NO is on my list of places not to go.

Comment

This is a government sponsored/allowed ethnic cleansing...

Figure it out...

Comment

I did some research yesterday on New Orleans. They're WAY over the national average for crimes that involve rape, robbery, murder and lots more. I've never been there but it sounds like a lovely destination.
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

It's politics people, its all corrupt. I will bet the farm that more corruption in state of LA and the City of New Orleans will be exposed as a result of this. Too many people want to know the who's, what's and whys...

The aid getting there today should have been there on Monday night or Tuesday morning. We need to keep politics out of this and take care of the situation at hand and help people instead of point fingers. Its total system failure we know that much but that isn't helping people who need help now.
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

There was aid in the area (FEMA & Red Cross) that "SHOULD" have been able to feed most of the people, but they were being shot at so they had to back off and the National Guard had to re-deploy more people to guard the drops.

Matt

Comment

Shawn I agree with you 1000%..but we both know that's a pipe dream. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    As for the Governor, she's my hero!

[/ QUOTE ]

She made no attempt to prepare the NG before the hurricane hit. She was on TV this morning crying, asking for help.

Compare that to the images from NYC after 9-11. As much as I disliked NYC in the past, they had the leaders and the people to get the job done.
                    NYC =>Firefighter and Police running into a burning building to save one more life.
                    NO=> Police quiting so they can go loot or cut and run.

NO is on my list of places not to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's my hero for finally steppin' up like someone being in charge and basically sayin' we're gonna pop a cap in your ass. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Where's the mayor? Oh yeah, he's entertaining the Navy boys on that ship with his tap dancing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Can't wait till the Guard gets there.
                      Maybe we can wipe the trash off the face of this earth

Comment

7,000 troops arrive today
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

http://khon.com/khon/displayStory.cfm?storyID=6890
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

This is scary to say the least. All of the sudden all those Mad Max, Waterworld and post-apocalyptic movies seem so much closer.
                            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Well, I sorta think the Government dragged its feet a bit going in to let the place really crash, and then to get where all those people would be dying to get out and get shipped elsewhere.

Look for that area to get rebuilt in a grand fashion, and become "Mardi Gras Land".

Much of the hard hit and left on its own for a bit areas were sort of ghetto areas it seems. Seems like a good way to clear it out without offending anyone and getting a prime area for tourist development once all the undesireables were removed, voluntarily for the most part..

Does that all seem like a possibility?

Comment

yes it does, it makes sense.I dont think it was the feds so much as the corrupt mayor and gov.Feds could care less about real estate ,thats the job of the locals.

Comment

Working...
                                X