This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Grateful for what we have

N.O. wanted to bulldoze the Superdome 3 years ago. They were in negotiations for awhile, then it kind of fizzled out. The stadium has been long outdated since it was built in the early 70's. With the extensive Katrina damage, it looks like a new stadium is definitely in the cards now.

Comment

Prolly Easier to bulldoze it than clean it at this point!

Comment

I think when N.O. opens back up for business I will open a metal detector store.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

look at it this way, be greatful for the stuff you have like annah said, but this was a natural disaster that swooped right in and wrecked everything in it's way. 9-11 was a planned attack on the U.S.A., and i lost 3 friends that day, but i didn't see any new yorkers looting and robbing. i saw them band together and help each other along with the help ofmany other states. it's not a good cmparison, but this storm brought out the worsti've almost seen in people.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Like Bill said, Tommy,"Human Garbage"....I get pissed every time I see something on TV about Katrina.The hurricane itself was bad enough,then pile on the inhumanity.I don't recall hearing about all the rapes,assaults,murders and looting that went on in Florida and they got nailed by three hurricanes in a row.9/11 is just another example of man's inhumanity to man.But the New York people banded together and pulled through.New Orleans needs leadership,not people looking to put the blame somewhere else..................Sorry about the rant,I just got pissed...........
            Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Read my thread, The Un-Natural Disaster...

Quite interesting.

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...;page=0#542395

Comment

Working...
              X