Concert for Hurricane Relief Bush Tirade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Concert for Hurricane Relief Bush Tirade

well..I dig what your sayin..and I have done that more than most people brush their teeth..you can do ALL those things..BUT

Actions such as that will stir up a crowd especially in a potentialy hostile environment..

The VERY first thing is make sure you have enough assistance to handle the situation..if you can't do it by yourselves.

Then you want to remove the combative male(s) from the scene ASAP!!!!

The longer you dilly dally the more hostile the crowd will grow and rally..

Then once arrested male is removed from scene ...then deal with him how thy wilt.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Even the most violent arrested males finaly give up their BS eventualy when they know the game is over..

a GREAT technique and a very effective take down ... When the suspect has his hands on the wall (wall search) with legs spreaded and your patting him down for weapons , and he comes off that wall..a quick knee to the upper back of the thigh ..there is a nerve that we call the common perinial (sp)...will drop you fast and easy...and come-along arm techniques..that hurt but don't appear "bad" to others..manipulating the wrist , arm bar , and thumbs work good..you could have your strong arm doing that...and his ear in your other hand (grab it good and twist that bastid)...they'll go wherever you wanna go..the more they resist..the more you crank on that ear...

that's one way..to handle it...that was one of my faves! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

That don't look bad as tazering , asp batoning his ass (ow) , kicking , punching ...do that stuff at the district..behing closed doors. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

pepper spray seems to be "humane" to on lookers...as long as your not indoors..and don't spray that crap in the wind..because you'll get it...that's another way..

after all my years of service to a black community..not just putting my time in..but trying to help others by arresting the garbage that prey on the decent..it really frost my ass when someone calls me "racist"..I've helped more minorites than most of you will meet in your life time...

In the ghetto..I notice , for the most part ..that males under 25 or 26 are the worst man..very cocky and arrogant..with a chip on their shoulder..the cop high sign when they saw me was "grab their dick and spit"...that was my "hello"..but the older crowd my age and older..were from a whole different generation and so much more appreciative and thankful..and very respectful..good people.

Bill
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I would get a loud PA and play funk style drum loops through it. As everyone went into a trance like dance, I would arrest the perpetrator.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

that could work...but most of our Zone car PAs never worked...sometimed our Sirens didn't work...serioulsly...sometimes I would have to stick my head out the window and well make that noise myself...(true)..not kidding!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Wwwwooooooo Wwwwoooooooo Wwwoooooooooo......eeeeehhhh aaaawwwwwww...eeeeeeeeeehhhhhh....aaaaawwwwww..... eeeeeeeeeehhhh.....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..fuggit ! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            ...eeeeeeeeeehhhhhh....aaaaawwwwww.....eeeeeeeeeeh hhh.....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

yep ..that was me out the window a couple of times ...and if you think I'm bullshittin'...think again... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

High Emmy...man , it's a marvelous day today....can you say....COBRA!!!???? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

FYI: Kanye West was the loud mouth rapper who made the dumbass remark

Comment

Wow, how surprising, a rapper... hehe...

(here my dumb ass thought it was Cuba Gooding Jr. hahaha)

Comment

Bill still yells out his window going WooooWooooooooo!!!!!

His neighbors just shake their head...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This time, I believe you, Bill

HAHAHAHAHAHA you goofball [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, funny thing is, that the part Bill enjoyed most...

Comment

Working...
                        X