An apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An apology

I got some good booty last night which calmed me down and made me realize that I was being a cock in that Cindy Sheehan thread, and wanted to apologize to the forum for starting a shit storm, and especially mhalsey for my attack. Stay safe while on your tour overseas.

Semper Fi

Re: An apology

Dude

It's a tough time in the GREATEST country on the planet.

Even friends disagree and fight over issues that they feel stongly about.

Some guy on that thread called me a 'dickhole' because I said what I thought about C. Sheehan's situation.
    Just for the record, I am not a dickhole.

We may not agree on things such as:

- The War in Iraq,

- The (various Fed/St/Local) Government's handling of situations in N.O. and the south.

- The Republican and the Democratic parties using TRADGEDY to promote it's cause (or more appropriately to ATTACK the other party).

etc
    etc
    etc

The fact that this country has splintered apart in times when we need to come together is sad.

My sincere thanks to people like mhalsey and others for doing what the good majority would not do! Godspeed and Be safe! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

J.R.

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Well Steve ...that was .."classy".. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I got some good booty last night which calmed me down and made me realize that I was being a cock in that Cindy Sheehan thread, and wanted to apologize to the forum for starting a shit storm, and especially mhalsey for my attack. Stay safe while on your tour overseas.

Semper Fi

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve, no hard feelings on my part either, my friend. My apologies to you, Chris, and the forum as well if I seemed like a dick. Being in the military I guess tends to make you a lil' edgy when it comes to certain subjects not to mention I'm a diehard Republican. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Unfortunaltely, unlike you, I didn't get mine last night cuz I had to come into work at 3 AM to prep folks we're sending down to help out with the relief efforts. So, I've been here at work nearly 12 hours working with no sleep since Thursday night and I have no idea when I WILL get outta here. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] (rambling cuz I'm beat... sorry). I wanna go with them but my boss won't let me since I'm so close to leaving this base. Fucker. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

N-E-Hoo, my best to you as well and thank you for your well wishes. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Personally, I think I'd rather be a dick hole than a whole dick. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

that was Drip...I think...with the "dickhole"..

he's good like that... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That's OK someone flamed my ass on the Avril Levine thread..days ago...I just saw it today and fired back..

by the time I posted my retort ..the whole thread was pulled..Bing..just like that.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

it was the fastest response I have ever seen in my life..I think these admins would have handled N.O much better than their local goverment.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I didn't think it got out of hand Steve but I don't know what happened after, I don't see the thread anymore [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

You are a good guy and I respect you opinions and viewpoints, even if they may be somewhat different than mine...your still good people
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

i was just looking for that avril thread. bummerz

Comment

time for a group hug...
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Steve, no hard feelings on my part either, my friend. My apologies to you, Chris, and the forum as well if I seemed like a dick. Being in the military I guess tends to make you a lil' edgy when it comes to certain subjects not to mention I'm a diehard Republican.

[/ QUOTE ]
                      Think nothing more of it man, as far as I am concerned you guys who have actually been there have the right to put me in my place any time. I only spoke up because I didn't realize you were military also. Otherwise I would have let you two just go at it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I only stay pissed about stuff like that for about 5 minutes anyways then I forget all about it.

I think Tim summed it up best when he said "every post on this thread sucks". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X